• 64(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2012-04-30, 12:12)oleroc Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 14:36)DanCooper Wrote: I could program it, but that would mean that the naming would no longer homogenous. So I will not do it. Sorry.

Why you dont edit the trailer to the proper name?
There's a few hundred files....

But, when you populate the check mark for trailer found, why don't you just look for any file with trailer in it, instead of looking for [moviefilename]-trailer.
This should not break any consistency... MediaCenterMaster have no problem finding the trailer in the above mentioned cases.

When you have stacked files, it makes more sense to name the trailer [Movie]-trailer instead of [movie].part1-trailer.

Just my 2 cents..

Ok, I can understand.

The problem is this:
Ember shortens the file names from" Avatar.part1.avi" to "Avatar." and search "Avatar.-trailer.avi", not "Avatar-trailer.avi".
I think that can be repaired. I will contact you again.
95 thread pages and 0 reputation for bodrick? shame on you. show some love to bodrick will you?

bodrick.

just realize emm is alive again. appreciate you effort.
(2012-04-30, 15:16)publicENEMY Wrote: 95 thread pages and 0 reputation for bodrick? shame on you. show some love to bodrick will you?

bodrick.

Yeah, shame on you!

And thank you for your reputation to me Big GrinCool
(2012-04-26, 19:24)oleroc Wrote: I've found that ember has a problem with detecting trailers in folders with stacked files.
Example:

Movie.part1.mkv
Movie.part2.mkv
Movie.partx.mkv etc...
Movie-trailer.mov

XBMC will detect and play trailer just fine, but ember will not see the trailer.

If you name it:
Movie.part1-trailer.mov

Ember will detect it.
Would it be possible to get a fix, so that ember will also see the first naming convention?

Try this my friend and report problems:
EmberAPI (deleted)

This is only a test, not the final solution!
Hepp, it worked like a charm, Thanx a bunch!

Quote:Bug 1: change "AvatarPart1.avi" to "Avata" (without "r") in search string

Is this something you fixed? Or something you want me to try?

Now I only have to find out why ember won't extract thumbs from 90% of the mkv's I've made with makemkv.... Smile

/om
Please test the new EmberAPI if all trailers to be found.

I have change the regex from

Code:
\|?((cd|dvd|part|dis[ck])([0-9]))

to

Code:
\|?\-*\.*((cd|dvd|part|dis[ck])([0-9]))

The stacking procedure is now:
originalfilename = Avatar.Part1.avi -> stackedfilename = Avatar
originalfilename = Avatar-Part1.avi -> stackedfilename = Avatar
originalfilename = Avatar CD1.avi -> stackedfilename = Avatar

The trailers are now found as follows:
originalfilename + "-trailer" (for example "Avatar.Part1-trailer.avi")
stackedfilename + "-trailer" (for example "Avatar-trailer.avi")

EmberAPI (new)

(2012-04-30, 19:17)oleroc Wrote: Hepp, it worked like a charm, Thanx a bunch!

Quote:Bug 1: change "AvatarPart1.avi" to "Avata" (without "r") in search string

Is this something you fixed? Or something you want me to try?

Now I only have to find out why ember won't extract thumbs from 90% of the mkv's I've made with makemkv.... Smile

/om

Ignore the first post and read my post above.

Edit: And thank you for your +1 repu =)
(2012-04-30, 15:16)publicENEMY Wrote: 95 thread pages and 0 reputation for bodrick? shame on you. show some love to bodrick will you?

bodrick.

Done!

I'm glad you posted that. He should've been the first person I repped.
(2012-04-30, 10:06)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 02:46)anzerman Wrote: Hey just had a strange issue with Ember. It was working fine then all of a sudden cracked it. Now when I open the software I keep getting the same issue.

http://pastebin.com/CC1pzLjC

I even tried creating a new install of it but there is some sort of database issue.

http://pastebin.com/B0hvag6b

is this an error with SQLite?

The second link is invalid.

Sounds like a faulty database (Media.emm).
Just try a clean install of Ember (not just overwrite the old files).
Use the version 1.3.0.5 Fix5

Cheers mate I think somehow the zip file had become corrupted because it didn't work until i re downloaded it and then reinstalled it.
working now though Smile
how come my XBMCbuntu doesn't use the thumbnails and fanarts that EMM gathered? instead XBMCbuntu goes out and downloads low res thumbnails while updating the library. I'd have to go to each movie/show to update to the hires thumbnails/fanarts EMM saved on my NAS.

please help me.
This is driving me crazy!
(2012-05-01, 04:41)popular.me Wrote: how come my XBMCbuntu doesn't use the thumbnails and fanarts that EMM gathered? instead XBMCbuntu goes out and downloads low res thumbnails while updating the library. I'd have to go to each movie/show to update to the hires thumbnails/fanarts EMM saved on my NAS.

please help me.

Ember Settings? Please check my old post about the right settings
(2012-05-01, 04:41)popular.me Wrote: how come my XBMCbuntu doesn't use the thumbnails and fanarts that EMM gathered? instead XBMCbuntu goes out and downloads low res thumbnails while updating the library. I'd have to go to each movie/show to update to the hires thumbnails/fanarts EMM saved on my NAS.

please help me.

I believe that you have to check "Use folder names on lookup" for xbmc to use local info when you add a source.

/om

(2012-05-01, 10:14)oleroc Wrote:

please help me.

I believe that you have to check "Use folder names on lookup" for xbmc to use local info when you add a source.

/om
"Use folder names on lookup" has nothing to do with the use of local files. This option takes the folder name to scrape media over the internet, not the file name.

For example:

C:\Movies\Avatar\avt.dvdrip.2009.avi

The folder name is written correctly, the filename would not be evaluated.
@DanCooper, were you able to make the hd-trailers.net scraper work?
Would be good to have a fix for downloading trailers during automated scraping as it is currently only works with individual scraping.
(2012-05-01, 12:13)olympia Wrote: @DanCooper, were you able to make the hd-trailers.net scraper work?
Would be good to have a fix for downloading trailers during automated scraping as it is currently only works with individual scraping.

You mean the Nativescraper or by XMLScraper?
XML, you just need to set it up correctly. It works.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26