Keep song info in Music Navigation Mode
Hi,

I am using Aeon Nox for a couple of days now and I am wondering if there is a way to keep the media info (CD case, titles, time etc...) when switching XBMC to the music navigation mode when you press the main button of the remote.

The current behavior is the following. When I press the main button on my Apple Remote it switches to the music navigation mode where I see the fan art in the background then at the bottom of the screen I see the CD case + the song information. After around 5 seconds the the bottom information disappears and I only have the fanart in the background.

I would like to know if there is a way to prevent the bottom information to go away and always have it displayed.

Thanks!

XBMC 10.1
OSX 10.7.2
Aeon Nux
VRBxtrem Wrote:Hi,

I am using Aeon Nox for a couple of days now and I am wondering if there is a way to keep the media info (CD case, titles, time etc...) when switching XBMC to the music navigation mode when you press the main button of the remote.

The current behavior is the following. When I press the main button on my Apple Remote it switches to the music navigation mode where I see the fan art in the background then at the bottom of the screen I see the CD case + the song information. After around 5 seconds the the bottom information disappears and I only have the fanart in the background.

I would like to know if there is a way to prevent the bottom information to go away and always have it displayed.

Thanks!

XBMC 10.1
OSX 10.7.2
Aeon Nux

You need to press the 'I' (info button) then it will stay. Don't know what that is on the apple remote
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for the tip I will try this tonight

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keep song info in Music Navigation Mode0