• 24(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
why can't you both add a favourite to the button *and* enable the submenu?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'll have to try this later, but when I enabled the favourite, I thought it disabled the submenu.

By the way, thanks for the skin. I messed with a few and some of them where so god awful to configure. I spent nearly 3 hours on Aeon before I gave up.

I configured Transparency exactly the way I wanted in about twenty minutes.
Hi Ronie,
First of all, and as always: Thank you for your ongoing support and development of the transparency skin.

My question relates to the custom home menu buttons. I'm running Eden on Windows 7. I've got two custom buttons - Family Films and Anime. I've added both directories to my Favourites. Family Films loads up fine - all of the movies show up and it all works great. Anime, on the otherhand, comes up with a blank list. When I go to the side menu (the one on the left - can't remember what the menu is actually called) the buttons are as follows:

Top button: Blank
2nd: Sort By: Name
3rd: Boost volume level on downmix
4th: Hide watched
5th: Search
etc. etc.

When I click on the blank top button the menu fixes itself and the top button changes to 'View: Fanart' and third button goes to 'Stack'.

Any ideas what could be the problem, or what I can do to help you diagnose it?
(2013-03-10, 13:30)fecklesslout Wrote: My question relates to the custom home menu buttons. I'm running Eden on Windows 7. I've got two custom buttons - Family Films and Anime. I've added both directories to my Favourites. Family Films loads up fine - all of the movies show up and it all works great. Anime, on the otherhand, comes up with a blank list.

to troubleshoot:
1) enable debuglogging (settings > system > debugging)
2) restart xbmc
3) click the Family Films button
4) go back to home and click the Anime button
5) post the logfile to xbmclogs.com and paste the url here

there's one known issue with favourites in xbmc eden
and it might be causing your issue, but i need a Debug Log to know for sure.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie, is there an easy way to enable more custom buttons? I'm only using about three of the default buttons and I'd love to be able to customise this a bit more with the custom buttons for different channels etc...
(2013-03-11, 17:23)muxer107 Wrote: Ronie, is there an easy way to enable more custom buttons? I'm only using about three of the default buttons and I'd love to be able to customise this a bit more with the custom buttons for different channels etc...

nope, 3 is all there is.
there's plenty of custom submenu buttons though :-)
(2013-03-10, 15:44)ronie Wrote:
(2013-03-10, 13:30)fecklesslout Wrote: My question relates to the custom home menu buttons. I'm running Eden on Windows 7. I've got two custom buttons - Family Films and Anime. I've added both directories to my Favourites. Family Films loads up fine - all of the movies show up and it all works great. Anime, on the otherhand, comes up with a blank list.

to troubleshoot:
1) enable debuglogging (settings > system > debugging)
2) restart xbmc
3) click the Family Films button
4) go back to home and click the Anime button
5) post the logfile to xbmclogs.com and paste the url here

there's one known issue with favourites in xbmc eden
and it might be causing your issue, but i need a debug log to know for sure.

Thanks Ronie.

Log is located at:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3843
(2013-03-12, 09:35)fecklesslout Wrote: Thanks Ronie.

Log is located at:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3843

yup, that's 'the unfixable bug'.
the eden version of T! in combination with the eden version of the favourites script
can't properly handle favourites starting with a drive letter (eg. C:\..).

this has been fixed in the frodo version.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06