• 2(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
Has this been removed, I've updated to Edan but am not seeing it, even when I delete the skin directory in user appdata
PogMoThoin Wrote:Has this been removed, I've updated to Edan but am not seeing it, even when I delete the skin directory in user appdata

nope, it's still there:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...nsparency/
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:nope, it's still there:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...nsparency/

An uninstall and reinstall of XBMC Eden did the trick
vogelap Wrote:Since upgrading to T! to 4.04 under Eden beta, I'm getting a script error when launching XBMC... Script Failed: RandomItems.py. Any ideas?

I'm getting the same - but only if debug logging is switched off!
I guess full logging slows things down long enough for the script to initialize properly.

With logging disabled I get

http://pastebin.com/SqsWCBNs
Martijn Wrote:Try removing the addon.db in your xbmc userfolder.

Where is that? I looked in program files/xbmc/userdata, and in app data/roaming/xbmc/userdata. I couldn't find the addon.db file.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
thrak76 Wrote:Where is that? I looked in program files/xbmc/userdata, and in app data/roaming/xbmc/userdata. I couldn't find the addon.db file.

data/roaming/xbmc/userdata/database/addons15.db (or a different number)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks! Found it, and started to auto-download immediately.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I know Eden blended Files/Library, but how do I find a folder and manually "rescan" to add new movies? (I still have a bunch of sample files that get all mixed up if I do an auto scan)
Dgephri Wrote:I know Eden blended Files/Library, but how do I find a folder and manually "rescan" to add new movies? (I still have a bunch of sample files that get all mixed up if I do an auto scan)

if you use the 'Videos" menu option on the home screen,
it"ll take you to a list of all your video sources.

you should be able to do a 'scan for new content' or 'update library' from there.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
merry xmas ronie, and congrats on this excellent skin, has bits I like from other skins rolled into one neat package Smile
I've been using this skin now for a couple days, and making a few minor tweaks. I really enjoy the effort you put into it. Thanks a lot!
T! is my skin of choice.

Before I found XBMC I had an idea how I wanted my Movies and TV Shows to look, but my PS3 could only show me folders.

Then I found XBMC and thought 'Now this is getting pretty close to what I want', but when I installed T! I knew my search was over!

I am still only a few months into XBMC, and I try other skins from time to time, but none of them give me what T! does.

Please keep developing this awesome and beautiful skin Nod
My HTPC;
Silverstone LC17 Silver ATX | ASrock A75 Extreme6 ATX | AMD A6-3500 HD6530D
Transparency! v4.0.4
Transparency! FAQ/HowTo
ronie Wrote:if you use the 'Videos" menu option on the home screen,
it"ll take you to a list of all your video sources.

you should be able to do a 'scan for new content' or 'update library' from there.

Thanks, I had removed "Videos" from my Home screen so had to first go hunt for the option to enable it again!
I'm a new XBMC user and when trying different skins I quickly fell in love with Transparency!. The only thing I didn't find was how to play trailers for a movie. Installed the Youtube add-on, but still looking for a neat solution for this. Anyhow, this is great skin! Especially because of the centralized usage of the fanart. That's the one thing I can't live without. Well done and thanks for this great piece of software!

Ow yeah, where can you check for the skins version number?
GBB1 Wrote:I'm a new XBMC user and when trying different skins I quickly fell in love with Transparency!. The only thing I didn't find was how to play trailers for a movie. Installed the Youtube add-on, but still looking for a neat solution for this. Anyhow, this is great skin! Especially because of the centralized usage of the fanart. That's the one thing I can't live without. Well done and thanks for this great piece of software!

there's a trailer icon at the top-right of the screen in most movie views.
the icon will only show if you have locally stored trailers or if you let xbmc scrape trailers when you added your movies to the library.

GBB1 Wrote:Ow yeah, where can you check for the skins version number?

go to Settings > System info, it'll show both T! as well as xbmc version at the bottom of the screen.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06