Same fanart used for everything....?
I got a new bug? with the lastest svn version.

I get the same fanart for every sub-section..... it's quite hard to explain.

ie: you enter videos, then simpsons folder.... there's a fanart.jpg here....next you go to youtube, checking for new videos, the simpsons fanart is displayed in the background of youtube videos.... it shouldn't be there Smile

I deleted my entire user\appdata\xbmc\user data\database\thumbnails\video\fanart\*.*

it didn't work and I'm kinda clueless.

Maybe it's not a transparency bug but an xbmc bug...

thanks.
there was a bug in xbmc that was causing this.
it should be fixed now:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/9216...3692aad934
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:there was a bug in xbmc that was causing this.
it should be fixed now:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/9216...3692aad934

Hi ronie,

I have this happening for me too, but I've updated to the latest nightly (10/12/11) but it's still there.

I relaise this isn't a transparency issue, but wondered if you knew if there was anything else I need to do - I've tried cleaning the database but that didn't do anything.

I've got this picture of Tom Cruise everywhere!!!
Buff Wrote:Hi ronie,

I have this happening for me too, but I've updated to the latest nightly (10/12/11) but it's still there.

I relaise this isn't a transparency issue, but wondered if you knew if there was anything else I need to do - I've tried cleaning the database but that didn't do anything.

It won't be fixes until the beta-1 release
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Cheers Martijn, good to know I'm not doing something wrong - just got to put up with that picture of Cruise for a while then!!
Buff Wrote:Hi ronie,

temp work around would be to seach your userdata/Thumbnails directory for a file named ffffffff.tbn

if you find it, delete it.
next, create an empty file with the same name and mark it read-only.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Cheers Ronie, will do
I did create a 0kb ffffffff.tbn but then I had black screen as fanart in my addons.

I reverted back to december 3rd xbmc and it fixes the problem for now.
kevenz Wrote:I did create a 0kb ffffffff.tbn but then I had black screen as fanart in my addons.

heh, at least that's better than facing tom cruise all of the time ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Same fanart used for everything....?0