Fanart backgrounds in main menu
Hi!
Just started using this skin, and it's beautiful!
I have one question though, is it possible to set the main menu backgrounds for Movies and TV Shows to fanart like in Music?
The options let me choose latest added, but that displays the same fanart everytime you go over the menu item. On the other hand, the music options, gives you a different fanart from your library every time you go over it, which looks much more nicer!

thanks a lot and excuse my broken English.
Are you talking about Extrafanart? If yes, you can create 2 folders, 1 for Movies and 1 for TV Shows, with all your fanarts. Go to the skin settings, Home menu and choose multiples images (if I have good memory...). Point it to the path of each folder.
This is for Dharma by the way, I don't know how Eden does it. Hope this helps...
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
No, what I mean is that for Music, this is done automatically, I don't have to prepare any folders, it just detects the all the fanart in my libraries and uses that as multiple images...
Feanor Wrote:No, what I mean is that for Music, this is done automatically, I don't have to prepare any folders, it just detects the all the fanart in my libraries and uses that as multiple images...

This cannot be done automatic because the fanart for tvshows/movies is stored in the same folder.

Try using Artwork Organizer and set the multi-image path to those folders
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:This cannot be done automatic because the fanart for tvshows/movies is stored in the same folder.

I think it can be done, because when I used reFocus I never set anything up and it was automagically done.
Amelandbor Wrote:I think it can be done, because when I used reFocus I never set anything up and it was automagically done.

Because that will use the same way as i explained but then automatic Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I was also wrong, because reFocus doesn't have a separate TV and Movies entry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart backgrounds in main menu0