• 7(current)
HTPC RF Keyboards
(2012-05-01, 02:52)eskro Wrote: FWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!
With the kp-810-10a, can you wake an a75m-itx from shutdown? I can wake it from shutdown using the android app. Are you getting good range with no missed keystrokes? There's too many of these ipazzports and clones I don't know which one to get.
(2012-05-01, 07:37)Ikon Wrote: With the kp-810-10a, can you wake an a75m-itx from shutdown? I can wake it from shutdown using the android app. Are you getting good range with no missed keystrokes? There's too many of these ipazzports and clones I don't know which one to get.

Sweet, I just ordered an 810-10a from amazon.
yoda says:"in Unisen's iPazzPort KP-810-10A, i trust"

FTW Ikon!!!!!!!!
You guy's are so lucky. I can't even find the Unisen iPazzPort Pro Mini in the uk or anyone posting it to the uk. Only find them cheap knock offs. I dont get why they make a media keyboard without a backlit
I found one but can some one take a look at the picture and confirm its the real one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190671150078?s...3627wt_898

Just bought this. Hope this is the real one. The seller did say it's the same as the picture he has on the listing and i had to pay £21.02 for it.
looks good!
Thanks eskro.
(2012-04-30, 01:42)eskro Wrote: right on, its a small keyboard so,
give yourself a week to get used to it.
keep us up2date!

Took forever and a half to arrive, but is finally here! Smile Smile

Used it yesterday for a few hours, wish Logitech would have put a touchpad like this on their DiNovo Mini, it would have been perfect then Smile

Keyboard is useable for HTPC purposes, trackpad is responsive, small enough not to get in the way, does keep connectivity, build quality is surprisingly good for the price.

Thanks for the recommendation Eskro Smile
My Boxee Remote has a keyboard. Works flawlessly with XBMC. RF rocks.
(2011-12-19, 10:11)eskro Wrote: [13] iPazzPort KP-810-10A (~$25)
RF: Yes
BackLit: Yes
Mouse: Yes (TouchPad) (has Scroll-Wheel)

After about a week with this I'm about ready to throw it out. At first it was just iffy if I sat more than about 8 feet from my htpc. Now the trackpad barely works at all. Great size and concept, but too finicky for my liking. May have to try one of the Lenovos.

Could be I just got a dud of course. Or the battery is weak even though it is new. Who knows.
sad to hear it doesnt work great for you.

mine and beer40's work fantastic!
Hello all. I'm looking for an HTPC keyboard that is near the size of a small laptop keyboard (i.e. I can type on it with all fingers rather than two). Ideally I would also like backlighting and a built in mouse (trackball or touchpad). Also would prefer regular batteries.

Any good options for this? It seems there is a lot of new stuff in this market all the time.

EDIT: The IOGEAR GKM561R looks perfect except no backlight...is there something like that with a backlight?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTPC RF Keyboards2