How to get rid of the "Back"-Icon?
Hi,

I was looking for a way to manage my games on linux in a nice and comfortable way.
With XBMC, the Advanced Launcher and the Alaska Revisited Skin, I think I finally found the optimal solution:
As I want to use XBMC only as a Game Launcher, I allready set up that when I start XBMC, the Advanced Launcher starts up too.
What still annoys me now is the red-circled Icon. As I don't want to use any other features of XBMC it's not necassary.
Is there a way of deleting this icon in the Alsaska Revisited Skin?
Of course it would be the best if the first game will go on the Position where the Back-Icon was, so that it might look something like that:

I allready make the Icon disappear by changing "Viewtype_Panel_Square.xml", but nevertheless the button is still there and I could not figure out how to completly remove the button and move the other buttons in a way that the "gap" is filled with all the other buttons adjusting to this movement.
Easy Smile

Go to xbmc settings -> appearance -> file list -> disable 'show parent folder'
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
O_O

I spend the last 3 hours changing xml files & finding out if these changes might have an effect, which comes close to what I want to achieve and now the solution is that simple....

Well, THANK YOU very much! Smile
Martijn Wrote:Easy Smile

Go to xbmc settings -> appearance -> file list -> disable 'show parent folder'
Great. Didn't think it was possible. I always use backspace anyway so I don't need it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get rid of the "Back"-Icon?0