plugins
was wondering if there are other plugins like icefilms?
just for movies and tv shows

also, ive heard u can get things like centre ice for xbmc, to watch games after the fact

thanx
There are many great addons - including NHL-related ones. Have you gone to addons/get more? Also google XBMC repository.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Try Navi-X, ok technically it's a script and not a plugin but these days everything is classed as an "addon" anyway! I have setup a playlist which is aimed at xbmc4xbox users but it should work on any system (it's just optimised for low spec machines). You can get navi-x from my repo (whufclee Xtras) and the homepage will be set as my playlist which includes icefilms, fastpasstv and veehd scrapers.
thanx for the info

my other issue, and i`m sure its a simple one i havent come accross yet,
in icefilms , the pic of the movie shows and title
but how do i get info on the movie to show up?
Just change the view type from the hidden menu by clicking left, different view-types depend on what skin you're using but usually every skin has at least one view where it brings up the info. If you want to view the entire video info then just press 'i' on your keyboard (presuming you're using PC, I have no experience with atv but I presume there should be some sort of "info" button on that too).
so many add ons dont really give a clue to what they do, makes it more challenging to find stuff , have to go one by one , check it out.
i find quite a few dont work either.
i`m not normally one to be spoon fed, but if anyone has names of other add ons like icefilms , and the name of sports addons , i`d appreciate it
or if were not allowed to actually say it here , could email me
does anyone have the name of a nhl type plugin?
or more movie plugins like icefilms quality
Movies: IceLibrary, Icefilms & Navi-X has scrapers for fastpasstv, icefilms, veehd, stagevu and plenty more. AJ's repo also has a great stagevu addon and Nixa's repo has VeeHD and fastpasstv (although not sure whether or not it's currently working). To be honest if you install Navi-X that's got pretty much everything you need, just add playlists to your favourites and create your own homepage.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugins0