randomize recently added fanart for movies on home screen?
Question 
i wonder, can i get recently added list on home screen to use randomize extra fanart. Ie, when highlighting the recently added movie/tvshows, the onfocus enables the home screen background change to the fanart of the selected list item. but can we get this to randomize while that same recenlty added list while onfocus ? ultimatley when highlight movie in recently added list it randomly scrolls through the random fanart there aswell as in movie library? ( assuming you have an movietitle/extrafanart folder, with fanart1.jpg fanart2.jpg etc.

modifying this: ( randomize fanart for movie library views that have enable fanart background)
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path]/extrafanart</imagepath>
<timeperimage>7000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>1000</fadetime>
</control>

and merging it with this ( this is my home screen image control for pulling the fanart for the recently added list)

Quote: <control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>1280</width>
<height>720</height>
<texture background="true" fallback="backgrounds/movies.jpg">$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem().ActualIcon]</texture>
<fadetime>600</fadetime>
<visible>Control.HasFocus(8000)</visible>
</control>

if my code isnt sufficient let me know, asi know info lables have changed. ( and my ActualIcon actually pulls fanart image from the list?) dont think it is suppossed to work that way, and i think it is an old hack from before all the recently added info labels were implemented

this is one item from my includeshomerecentlyadded.xml
and it explains why ActualIcon, pulls fanart

Quote:<item id="1">
<label>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Title)]</label>
<label2></label2>
<onclick>PlayMedia($INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Path)])</onclick>
<icon>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.Fanart)]</icon>
<thumb>$INFO[Window.Property(LatestMovie.1.thumb)]</thumb>
</item>

I am willing to rewrite any of it to give it an overhual to get it working, any help would be appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
randomize recently added fanart for movies on home screen?0