• 3(current)
Aeon Nox 2.0 officially released
Big_Noid Wrote:For custom menu you need these two scripts:

script.watchlist
and script.favourites

They should have been installed automatically when installing the skin, but I've seen it happen that it doesn't. be sure to install the versions that are in the links and delete or overwrite existing versions if you install manually.

Thanks for that, it's working now...almost.

I've set up two custom favorites in FAV1 and FAV2 from two sources labeled as "Movies" and "Kid's Movies".

"Movies" works fine, but when I try to access "Kid's Movies" from FAV1, I get an error message like Error 2 - Share not available. But if I access "Kid's Movies" from either the Favorites menu, where you press the Menu button on the Home Screen, or from Videos -> Files, it works fine.

Any ideas?
lunaaaa Wrote:Not sure if this is the correct thread, but either way. I am using the latest SVN build, but somehow several TV-show pictures aren't showing up anymore.

Any idea what could cause this? Whats funny though is that it happened with shows I added last, but even so - they have shown up before (and lasted a long time).

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7718/image000sl.jpg

Enable/disable poster.jpg and make sure poster.jpg is in root if enabled.
HobieWanKenobi Wrote:Thanks for that, it's working now...almost.

I've set up two custom favorites in FAV1 and FAV2 from two sources labeled as "Movies" and "Kid's Movies".

"Movies" works fine, but when I try to access "Kid's Movies" from FAV1, I get an error message like Error 2 - Share not available. But if I access "Kid's Movies" from either the Favorites menu, where you press the Menu button on the Home Screen, or from Videos -> Files, it works fine.

Any ideas?

THat favorite was made with the old script. REmove it and make it again with the new script and reassign to menu.
Big_Noid Wrote:THat favorite was made with the old script. REmove it and make it again with the new script and reassign to menu.

Tried, but no luck. Still getting Error 2.

Would I have to delete and re-add the source? Could it be a problem with the source folder having an apostrophe in it?

I really appreciate your time.

Edit:

I renamed the shared folder and re-added the source. Appears to be working now.

Thanks again for your time, and great work on the skin.
I updated to XBMC Eden Beta, but i still have Nox 1.7.0.
How can i update it to the 2.0 version?
Revenge Wrote:I updated to XBMC Eden Beta, but i still have Nox 1.7.0.
How can i update it to the 2.0 version?

Should update automaticly. If not go to add-ons->skins-> install Aeon Nox
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Should update automaticly. If not go to add-ons->skins-> install Aeon Nox

I've tried remove it, and install again. But i can only see the 1.7.0 version on xbmc.org repo... Nothing else.
Very strange.
Revenge Wrote:I've tried remove it, and install again. But i can only see the 1.7.0 version on xbmc.org repo... Nothing else.
Very strange.

If you are sure you installed the XBMC Eden beta1 you can manually install Nox through .zip
Download:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/skin.aeon.nox/
hi,
im using nox svn. how can i move all my settings to nox 2.0?
Something I noticed...

If I access my TV Shows from the Home Screen, everything looks great...I've set up that Logo View which is amazing.

However, if I access my TV Shows from Videos -> Files -> TV Shows, the logos don't show, only the XBMC TVs. I can also change the view independently. Kind of like I'm browsing two different sources.

Anyway, it's not really a problem for me, as I usually use the Home Screen, just thought it was odd, and maybe something to point out.
Nothing funny for me that Eden Beta 1 and Nox 2.0 were released both when i'm away from my computers passing the xmas time at my parents.... i could not yet check them out!!! lol
oh what i said!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
beytarj Wrote:hi,
im using nox svn. how can i move all my settings to nox 2.0?
Only way I know of is by closing xbmc and editing your guisettings.xml. And then only when you never installed another version of Nox then the one on passion repo. If that is the case simple do a search and replace for nox.svn and replace with nox. If you had a previous version on Nox installed obviously this method could create unexpected results because of double entries.
HobieWanKenobi Wrote:Something I noticed...

If I access my TV Shows from the Home Screen, everything looks great...I've set up that Logo View which is amazing.

However, if I access my TV Shows from Videos -> Files -> TV Shows, the logos don't show, only the XBMC TVs. I can also change the view independently. Kind of like I'm browsing two different sources.

Anyway, it's not really a problem for me, as I usually use the Home Screen, just thought it was odd, and maybe something to point out.
That is expected. TV SHows on the main menu navigate to the library, files->tv shows folder is a files view, which combines library and non library files and not all views are available then.
Wow what a skin ...certainly faster than previous issues of nox. Is there any future for more information from the comics section (information, plot dates etc). Also I like to keep the fanart on the home page to a minimum but would like fanart on the comic section any way this could be implemented in the futureHuh. Is anyone working on this. (I know I could use advanced launcher to run an external program ) but it would seem that a dedicated comic section would be a double plus point for the skin. Any thoughts on this?
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
leepenny Wrote:Wow what a skin ...certainly faster than previous issues of nox. Is there any future for more information from the comics section (information, plot dates etc). Also I like to keep the fanart on the home page to a minimum but would like fanart on the comic section any way this could be implemented in the futureHuh. Is anyone working on this. (I know I could use advanced launcher to run an external program ) but it would seem that a dedicated comic section would be a double plus point for the skin. Any thoughts on this?

[WIP] Comics Manager Add-on
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114409

There is already a comic button available that could take you straight to a certain comic path.
Great job on Aeon Nox.

Is it possible to include an option to disable the volume meter display when adjusting the volume? I use the official Android remote and am going to ask the developer(s) to incorporate a volume meter display on the Android screen. I'd like to have an option to hide it on the HDTV if possible.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 2.0 officially released0