10.1 to Eden Beta upgrade Error. Logfile posted
I just tried to upgrade from Dharma 10.1 to the new Eden available on xbmc.org.

Eden freezes on startup.

Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/zAxi9kef

Any help is appreciated.

P.S. I should also mention I normally use Neon but once the crashing started I switched back to Confluence. But didn't work.
rename C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata to something else
and try if xbmc will startup now.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
As it's not a full debug log, it's hard to tell exactly what the problem is. You said you switched to Confluence somehow, can you explain what you did? Did you revert to Dharma after the freezes started so that you could change skins?

How exactly did you try to upgrade? Did you just install over the top of Dharma, or did you do a clean install and plan to import your exported Dharma library? Did you backup/move your userdata folder from your Dharma install?
hey there i was having a similar problem and solved it by deleting (or renaming) the guisettings.xml file. this will change the gui to the confluence skin (ie the default skin for eden) but will preserve your library and most of your settings. you can then download and configure a new skin if you like. the guisettings.xml file is found in C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata

hope this helps!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
10.1 to Eden Beta upgrade Error. Logfile posted0