Resuming 'issue': wired vs wireless
I have a weird 'issue' which does not really bother me, but i'd like to understand it.

I own two ATV2s, one is wired in my living room, the other one is wireless in my sleeping room, both share the same mySQL DB and the same thumbnail folder on a Synology NAS. Now, my 'issue':

Whenever i stop a movie/tv-show on my living rooms ATV2 (wired) and try to resume it even a few seconds later it works pretty fine. The movie starts where i stopped it.

When stopping a movie on the sleeping room ATV2 (wi-fi) and trying to resume, XBMC asks to resume, but starts from the very beginning. Exception: When i stop a movie on my living rooms ATV2 and resume it later in my bedroom, everything is fine. Same is when i stop a movie on my bedrooms ATV2, restart XBMC and resume it then.
But there is another exception: When i pause the movie first, then stop it on the wifi one and resume it without restarting XBMC everything is working as expected aswell.

As is said, this is nothing that bothers me and i dont know if this even is an issue, but is someone able to explain why this behaviour only occurs on my wireless machine?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resuming 'issue': wired vs wireless0