Plz help with my harmony woes!
Hi and merry xmas to all!

On recommendation from a thread on "how to turn your htpc on and off with remote" I had bought an antec veris basic IR reciever. It works fantastic and turns the htpc into a real appliance like feel. However the remote is very small and has limited functionality so i decided to purchase a harmony 300i remote, it turned out to be very sluggish in that pressing a button continously would cause the remote to repeat more then it should.Upon doing tons of research i found that the device had no inter delay setting.I have now bought a harmony 650 however setting the remote's delay appears to do nothing, i have tried setting it as all the known antec ir recievers even the soundgraph imon reciever however the delay persists. The original remote does not have this problem.

I currently run an E350 machine with openelec.
The remotes delays are all set to 0.
There is another option in the harmony troubleshoot to change the remote if it responds too slowly or not at all or too fast. Setting the latter option to 0-3 would cause the remote to be too slow and setting to 4 or 5 would cause the previously mentioned delay.

Please assit me as i'm currently having nightmares about delays lol!
yeah i had nightmares too with my harmony 300i
and SoundGraph's Receiver...
and i did like u, took back my 300i for a 650..
however, it works fine now for me.
yes i had to play with speed settings,,
trial and error type of situation...
thing u can do is, did u installed soungraph's drivers?
like, something called iMON Manager?
because in there, there's options for playing
with the receivers speed too...

EDIT:
---------
in my 650, im using as device for my HTPC --> MICROSOFT MCE SE
and i've set iMON Manager to --> MCE Remote
Hi

Thx for the reply, I am missing windows so much sadly im using openelec and would have given up long ago if the original remote didnt work so well. I just cant figure out why it repeats the keys and I really do want to like the 650 but i've tried everything. On the harmony forums people talk about contacting tech support and have them set some settings on their side(which i dont fully understand) but I emailed them maybe something magic happens? Need more options to fiddle and the harmony software is very resticted.

THx
well, since your using openELEC,
all u can do is play with your harmony's speed settings..

on another PC in your house thats running windows or MAC,
install the desktop version of the Harmony software,
http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/494/3806
and tweak the speeds there, then try on your openELEC htpc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plz help with my harmony woes!0