No add ons listed in Eden
Hi,

Great software I have been using without issues for the last few months on my ATV2. Today i have JB a 2nd ATV2 and loaded Eden without any issues - until I try to add any addons.

The main add on I need is YouTube, as I believe this is required to make the movie scraper work correctly. Any ideas why when clicking on get more add ons nothing is returned?

Thanks for any help.

Dan
Dannat Wrote:Hi,

Great software I have been using without issues for the last few months on my ATV2. Today i have JB a 2nd ATV2 and loaded Eden without any issues - until I try to add any addons.

The main add on I need is YouTube, as I believe this is required to make the movie scraper work correctly. Any ideas why when clicking on get more add ons nothing is returned?

Thanks for any help.

Dan

try a force update on the xbmc repos.
it works here.
Cheers Jester, I tried that still not working, so I tried installing the YouTube plug in via zip - I get a dependency not met error any ideas please?
Dannat Wrote:Cheers Jester, I tried that still not working, so I tried installing the YouTube plug in via zip - I get a dependency not met error any ideas please?

Maybe you have no internet connection so the repo isn't updating. Could you check if that's the case?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yes I had checked that, if I set the scraper for tv shows I can download info so must be connected.
Something to note, I have just installed the zip anarchintosh addons, and that to will not show any avaliable add ons
need debug log: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...og_for_iOS
Thanks for the help guys, just ran a debug log and discovered the addon db was corrupt - now deleted and everything seems to be running fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No add ons listed in Eden0