need help/advice with new setup
hi guys

currently i have an old AsRock ION 330 (the first one) running with XBMC live 10.x.
i bought now a new TV (Panasonic 3D neo plasma, ST series) and of course i want to use the 3D feature as well.

i tired to play a full SBS 3D movie with my old nettop but the result you can imagine... it was not workin... the TV recognized that there is now a 3D source and after pressing the 3D button it removed the second image but it stucks every second and the image does not fit the complete Tv screen...

my problem now is: i want to use the libary in the future because its so cool. of course i could by an Xtreamer prodigy for 200 euro but i want to run XBMC.

do i really need to buy an AsRock Vision 3D for 800 euro + or are there alterternatives?? like Asrock ION 3D with atom d525. doe this thing have enough power?

please give me a friedly advise to reach the goal playing 3D movies (full SBS and ISOs)

thank you very much.

cheers. Dani
Could you perhaps post a full and proper debug log so we can see where things go from normal to F.U.B.A.R?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
I can say that on a friends setup that I did for him I was able to play a half-sbs file after he set his samsung 3dtv to the side by side setting just fine playing the file through xbmc on an old revo 1600 ....so i would think your hardware should do it

for using full sbs files i would reference this post

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113646
WE ALL WE GOT

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help/advice with new setup0