Update Library, wrong names
Hi

When I have added new movies to my library. It scans automatic, I have set it to do this at every start up. But, if I have a movie that is not in the IMDB with that name. Is there possibility to make XBMC show me all the movies, so I can select the right one?

And if I want to use more than one scraper, is this possible.
Like IMDB as first choice and another one at second choice and so on?

I have tried to search about this, but could not find it.
If there is some about this, please let me know.
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
Isn`t there anyone that have had this problem?
pettergulbra Wrote:Isn`t there anyone that have had this problem?

When you're on the movie in the list press "i" then choose the refresh tab. It will bring up a list of movies to choose from. Only one scraper at a time is supported. Best practice is to ensure your movie is named correctly before scanning by looking at the record in the scanner source whether that is theMoviedb or IMDB. In cases where there are multiple titles with the same name the year can be used after the title.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
I allways name may file: Moviename (year)
But still it misses. Like Pinocchio (1940), The scraper chose Another Pinocchio with a year 2009 or something.

yes I know that I could do this with one film at a time, but I was wondering if xbmc could tell if there was more than three posibilties, the it would ask instead.

If there is not a possibility for this, then it is OK, but it would had bean nice.
pettergulbra Wrote:I allways name may file: Moviename (year)
But still it misses. Like Pinocchio (1940), The scraper chose Another Pinocchio with a year 2009 or something.

yes I know that I could do this with one film at a time, but I was wondering if xbmc could tell if there was more than three posibilties, the it would ask instead.

If there is not a possibility for this, then it is OK, but it would had bean nice.

I think the reason it's not asked when scanning is it would pause the scan until your resolved the conflict. That's not bad if you're only adding a few new items but If you're scanning a few hundred movies for the first time it could get tedious. There are some 3rd party media managers available such as Media Center Master and Ember Media Manager.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Ok, I see. But thank for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update Library, wrong names0