dont like new confluence
hi all

not sure about the new confluence, i enjoyed in the past being able to browse through my 'videos' with those big side scrolling tiles, you know the type i am on about?

but i can no longer select to browse through things like this anymore, is there any options to tweak this, or maybe there should be an option to download the old confluence because it seemed to me that the old confluence was fine

if all else fails, am i able to just uninstall eden from add/remove and install 10.1 without losing any settings i had set on xbmc?

thanks
i love xbmc
Why don't you simply download the old one?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=102558
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
kevcampbell Wrote:hi all

not sure about the new confluence, i enjoyed in the past being able to browse through my 'videos' with those big side scrolling tiles, you know the type i am on about?

but i can no longer select to browse through things like this anymore, is there any options to tweak this, or maybe there should be an option to download the old confluence because it seemed to me that the old confluence was fine

if all else fails, am i able to just uninstall eden from add/remove and install 10.1 without losing any settings i had set on xbmc?

thanks

There should be an 'old' style confluence in the skin add-ons 'Confluence Vertical'
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hi guys

#2 i saw that but download link is dead and not sure where to extract folder/files to, but anyway download link is dead at the moment

#3 thats one of the first places i looked for the old skin but i saw no skins relating to confluence in there
i love xbmc
kevcampbell Wrote:hi guys

#2 i saw that but download link is dead and not sure where to extract folder/files to, but anyway download link is dead at the moment

#3 thats one of the first places i looked for the old skin but i saw no skins relating to confluence in there

I just checked and it's there.

You can also manual download it and install from .zip (no need to extract it yourself)
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...-vertical/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
ok thanks installed the skin

but the view option to make video files and folders look like big square tiles where you go left to right on screen and keyboard is still not present
i love xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dont like new confluence0