'Eden' on AppleTV (1)
Smile 
How do I update to 'Eden' on AppleTV 1?

Or just wait for it to show up officially on the Launcher?

will it show up on the launcher, similar to nightly upgrade?

Thank you to all the DEVs working on XBMC, I have being using it for a year now and all I have to say is 'I am loving it'!!! I probably use XBMC for 70% of my TV viewing and other over the air TV.

-NIM420
XBMC for Mac Specific Support
Questions about XBMC for Mac (with Mac OS X 10.x) running on AppleTV1 or on Mac.
Please, add platform prefix to all topic threads that might not platform-independent:
Thread prefixes; "[AppleTV1]" or "[MAC]" plus a short summery of your problem.
Please direct all Linux on Apple TV (ATV1) or on Mac questions to the Linux forum.
Please direct all second-generation Apple TV (ATV2) questions to the iOS forum.

XBMC for iOS Specific Support
Questions about XBMC for iOS on Apple TV 2G+, iPhone, iPod Touch, and the iPad.
Please, add platform prefix to all topic threads that might not platform-independent:
Thread prefixes; "[AppleTV2]", "[iPad]", "[iPod]", or "[iPhone]", etc. and so on.
Please direct all first-generation Apple TV questions to the XBMC for Mac forum.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=117568
I got it working (follow the link below), Eden did show up on the launcher menu today after the reboot. Installed it and finally got it all setup (had to delete my video file database through Cyberduck). Had to deal with SMB issue again, hopefully it's fixed, but i'll be keeping my on it!

I like the defualt skin but, i wished they had added function ability to Custom buttons to the main menu (similar to NIGHT skin!) and ability to add more Addon shortcuts at the bottom (currently limited to 5 only!).

Link:
t=117568http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=117568

~ATV420

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
'Eden' on AppleTV (1)0