• 218(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...wiki/Debug for logs as usual, but it could be that you changed the cache directory to some other place not writable (For example random sdcard path on Android 4.4)
I left it default. I checked. The images are there. Yesterday, I left and all was ok away from my WiFi. No changes. Today, the cache is clear again.

I just don't want it to clear at all. Oh well. I'll pull the logs eventually. Seems odd. Just a want rather than a need at least.
Well then you have an application that clear other application cache Smile

Just check your xxx optimizer tool settings ...
Good thought. Will check. Tricky business.
'...........
Update: didn't fix. I cleared the cache. Scraped all items. Removed WiFi. Only a few pics showed. No optimizers on my phone.

Deleted Yatse. Installed. Recached all. Checked the folder. Good. Turned off my xbmc box, gone.

Oh well. It worked once =). I'll just deal with it. If I could get that and stream to my phone...I'd be set. Some day...

Up..update: was an xbmc vs network error. All good with cache saving.
Just did a fresh windows 7 64bit install had a little trouble finding json-rpc but managed to find the firewall was blocking xbmc in the advanced setting. So now everything works great once again.

One non yatse issue is i can share UPnP from my other gotham 13.2 box downstairs but it can't share the new xmbc from the old one? it sees it but wont allow the share to be added?

I know i'm missing something stupid again like the firewall but what is problem 95% of the time will fix it?
Are you selecting each xbmc each time? I don't believe yatse has dual xbmc sync without selecting the box each time.
What's the easiest way to allow a group of friends to each be able to search a YouTube app on their phone and send a video to xbmc?
ie do I need to instal yatse on every persons phone so that their YouTube apps will then have the 'share' to xbmc option?
That is what you do. I don't understand what you would be doing that would require anything different.
Well I do not see other ways Sad (Or use other apps, but there's no other ways for the moment until XBMC directly announce itself as a CAST compatible device)
My android has updated Yatse and now it won't connect.
Ignore that. Just realised that my server had for some reason dropped network and joined some random public network
Iiiiis there any way to cache actor thumbs? It's dumb, but I like seeing everything off of WiFi. At least I got my vid covers to stay! Just gotta clear the stream to phone thing and Yatse will be great on my end. Thanks for all the hard work, buddy!
Actors thumbs are cached on access, but for the moment no way to pre cache them sorry.
No prob. Not necessary. It'll kill my phone space anyway.

Thanks!
  • 218(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24