• 222(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Hi tolriq.

First off, great app. Have loved it for years.

I have an issue with the new version 5 on my Motorola Xoom tablet (MZ604) running Android 4.0.4. Version 4.x ran perfectly.

I can't add a host manually (clicking add host does nothing) or by QR code (returns to the empty Media Centres screen).

I deleted all data and went through the wizard again to see if my config files had problems but no change.

Any suggestions welcomed, and thanks again for Yatse!
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2014-12-15, 23:55)Tolriq Wrote: @kyungrak : Well I suppose you either are offline or in play locally mode.

Note that both are clearly indicated under the Media Center name Wink

He he, spot on. Didn't notice the radio button "play locally" was switched on. Silly of me. Thanks.
@zerocool_ie : 5.0.1 should fix this Android 4.0.4 bug Sad
Maybe it has been answered before, but is it possible to sort or search movies via genres?

I couldn't find the feature if it exists...
(2014-12-16, 22:05)cirkator Wrote: Maybe it has been answered before, but is it possible to sort or search movies via genres?

I couldn't find the feature if it exists.
If you select genres tab in movies you should see all genres you have....I'm running new update from couple if days ago, hadn't noticed before.
Haha, that's easy. Thx!

But strange, when I watched a movie last week, I didn't see the feature...
(2014-12-16, 20:18)Tolriq Wrote: @zerocool_ie : 5.0.1 should fix this Android 4.0.4 bug Sad

@Tolriq : no joy unfortunately, same bug persists. Have cleared cache and data and rebooted tablet.

Any other suggestions? Smile
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
@cirkator : It's here since about 1.5 years Smile

@zerocool_ie : Yes more workaround were needed for 4.0.4 Sad 5.0.2 is being pushed to play store.
The only feature I've ever really wanted was the ability to create and save music playlists using Yatse. In the past Tolriq has mentioned that the API didn't allow for that feature. I'm just curious if the Helix API now supports creating playlists remotely?
Tolriq your app is really great. I have a kindle hdx and i sideloaded your yatse 5.0 on it. Now i want to unlock it to support you. Is it possible to buy it through PayPal and sideload it to the kindle? Or will this not work?
(2014-12-18, 14:12)Tolriq Wrote: @zerocool_ie : Yes more workaround were needed for 4.0.4 Sad 5.0.2 is being pushed to play store.

Brilliant, that's working perfectly now!
@paco still no api Smile

@Win7Vista I'm working with Amazon to get validation on Kindle I hope it's validated soon Smile
Ok so we have to wait. But i hope it will Not be a cutted version from yatse for amazon. The sideloaded app from google play store is really brilliant.

I am sorry that i cannot unlock it at the Moment.
(2014-12-18, 14:12)Tolriq Wrote: @cirkator : It's here since about 1.5 years Smile

Maybe I should try your app when I'm sober Tongue
BTW. Love the new theme!
When adding new hosts, the detected host always shows "XBMC" logo even though it's already a "Kodi" install. Though i don't know if this is something you could detect. Just thought I'd mention it. 5.0 is looking nice
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 222(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24