• 225(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Well this is good news but it's 100% in Kodi team hands Smile

This crash are 100% Kodi related and I can't fix or change anything on my side as using the only available API.
Hi again tolriq,
Thanks for the help, I did eventually get yatse to work, I first installed frodo, configured yatse, then updated to gotham, and yatse continued to work, same when I updated to kodi.
I can confirm that when I manually moved my library to an external hard drive, this is where Yatse stopped streaming.
Would I be right to assume that if I were to clean my library, then re-add the sources, that the 401 error would stop?
I can also confirm that I am able to log into kodi on both internal network and externally via the net.
Cheers again.
Ev3rla5t

Edit: I am also able to still sync my library over the internet and internal network, but not stream.

I do have one question about the functionality.
Could you tell me if yatse supports stream files (.strm)?
Yes as the FAQ explains Smile

But you can also just add a dummy source with no media type just to allow access.
New Yatse beta starting : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/...0190202508

If you are unlocked and use lots of subtitles you might want to try it, as it brings chromecast subtitles, offline subtitles and support language in subtitles names (like video.language.srt) even when streaming to Mx Player.

And lot's more.
Hey, quick question I can't seem to find a simple answer to:

I already use yatse, absolutely love it. I also have a chromecast that I use a lot and when I have XBMC on the TV and hit the cast icon in an app, it will switch over to the chromecast. I have XBMC on an Intel NUC which does not support CEC. If I buy the pulse-eight adapter (http://www.pulse-eight.com/store/product...apter.aspx) will that let me open up the yatse app and have the tv switch to the XBMC input away from the chromecast? Most things I read regarding CEC talk about how you can control XBMC/KODI with your regular TV remote, but what I'm looking for is to have it switch to my XBMC install with yatse.

(My apologies if this is not yatse -specific-, like I said, most of the info I read about CEC don't even touch on this so I don't know where this functionality lies - core XBMC, remote app, etc)
For the moment there's no way to do that since no API in XBMC.

There's was a thread about that in JSON part but I do not think there was any job on it.
Yatse 5.1.0 is published :
  • Chromecast subtitles : Yatse now support external srt subtitles when streaming to Chromecast (With advanced settings for font face, size and color)
  • Streaming subtitles : Support language in srt file naming when streaming to MX Player (video.language.srt)
  • Offline files : Better downloader with speed indicator and hacks for some XBMC problems
  • Offline files : Offline files are now added to Android MediaStore for use by other applications. (Can be disabled in advanced settings)
  • Offline files : Subtitles are now also cached
  • Queue plugin : Integration in main application with advanced settings to disable each share menu entries
  • Queue plugin : Now support queuing local files when streaming to Media Center
  • Automatically display / hide text input dialog, when requested on Kodi (And XBMC Gotham)
  • Support sharing from Soundcloud and Google Play Music. (Need corresponding addons installed in XBMC / Kodi)
  • PVR icons now support transparency
  • You can now force Yatse language
  • Removed banner option from host settings and add banner listing directly in display mode menu
  • Virtual keyboard is now visible when offline to allow user profile password entering
  • New option to disable progressbar in Now Playing
  • Automatic offline filter option is changed to Automatic offline mode that toggle the filter and play locally automatically
  • Lot's of fix and performance tweaks
  • Reminder : Take time to check your ratings
  • Reminder : If you have any licensing issues please check the FAQ as most problems are easy to fix, then contact me
  • Important : XBMC Eden support will be dropped when Kodi Helix is stable

Do not forget to rate the application and Google +1.
If you like this application, please buy the In-App Unlocker to ensure continued development.

Facebook : http://on.fb.me/13QNm5B
Twitter : http://bit.ly/XzZGaz
Google+ : http://bit.ly/1e2iS5z
How about an option to control which "articles" are ignored when sorting? For example, a native English speaker in the US might not want to consider "les" to be an article, or other French or Spanish words, but would want "the" excluded.
Well I'd like to handle this better, but despite about hundred asks, XBMC team refused to give a way to access advanced settings and this settings, answering not useful.

So I can't have a proper article list unless inventing the wheel again.

Since the need is not very high actually and that maybe one day remotes will be able to have the data, I'd prefer not show complex configuration interface to address this for nothing.
the app recognize my PC and when i try to connect it give me this error
http://i.imgur.com/1nModOy.png
http://imgur.com/cwL9M8C
i use WIN7 64BIT and my phone is Samsung S3
thanks for your help
Hi Toliq,

Have been using yatse for years and a brilliant app with features I didn't even realise I wanted lol, like viewing library offline.

Anyhow got a feature request, is this the place to ask?

I have multiple kodi installations in the house with most if media in one central installation.
I tend to wol different PCs as needed, rarely have all on.

The shutdown button is very helpful too for me however, is it possible to create a master shutdown that sends shutdown command to all installations to shutdown at once? I often forget a pc, only to realise a day or two later.

Thanks
Richard
Well not really needed as in left menu you can list all your hosts.

You will nearly instant see their status and have direct access to WOL / Power option of each host.

So you can't miss an powered on host, but for sure will not powerdown all host in the house in case of miss click Smile
(2015-02-07, 20:55)Tolriq Wrote: Well not really needed as in left menu you can list all your hosts.

You will nearly instant see their status and have direct access to WOL / Power option of each host.

So you can't miss an powered on host, but for sure will not powerdown all host in the house in case of miss click Smile

I still seem to forget lol.

No worries, can see how it may be a problem for most to have a master button.
Right, I am pretty sure I am being silly but i cant work something out since the 5.0 update.

Before the update i could click the dots in the top right and update library / clean library etc..

how do i do this now ?
Not sure what you mean - on the main remote control screen I certainly still have three dots in the top right (next to the keyboard and PVR toggle). Pushing these gives me a long list of Download Subtitles, Party Mode and Scan/Clean for both Video and Audio libraries.

Are you on a different screen, e.g. now playing?
  • 225(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24