• 24(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Hello, and first of all very nice app!! I was hoping someone here could help me, my problem is that when using the microphone button when "typing" xbmc doesnt even come close at guessing what i said.. Works fine in other apps .. Running eden and the phone is a samsung galaxy 2 with latest firmware.. Anyone?
Say whatHuh?? Sorry dude I didn't undertand your problem
Ok ill try again.. When pressing the keyboard button in the remote my keyboard on the phone pops up... On that keyboard there is a small microphone.. Speech to text.. Problem is that xbmc dosnt write what i say while on all other apps on the phone everything i say is spelled correct,
@Chaos_666 : what double buttons ? perhaps i don't understand well the need.

@Mrmills: never used that, I'll test this function to see what's going wrong with it.
(2012-04-07, 00:12)Tolriq Wrote: @Mrmills: never used that, I'll test this function to see what's going wrong with it.

thank you :-)
Did a little test, the letter e keeps getting written as an a for some reason aswell
well it seems i got a new version today, my wallpaper seems to change back correctly now. i still don't understand why half the time or more if I start browsing on my phone or whatever and then go back to the widget, it doesn't let me click on it, its like its frozen, i have to go back in through the app itself.
Hi there
(2012-04-07, 00:12)Tolriq Wrote: @Chaos_666 : what double buttons ? perhaps i don't understand well the need.

Sorry was wrong.

Two widgets are fine now Blush

THX
Chaos
so tried again tonight, it seems if I hit stop from the part that shows the time remaining, then the wallpaper changes back, but if i hit stop from the remote control part, it doesn't change the wallpaper back.
Well there must be another explanation Sad since all the stops commands in the whole application is linked to the exact same code. (And that the wallpaper change is not linked to the stop button anyway).

Since I can't reproduce on my 4 different android devices and no other report the same problems, it's very hard to understand what's going on.

I only see a conflict with an other application or a phone ROM limitation.
Some new strings to keep the translators in the rhythm Smile

Code:
<string name="preferences_yatse_showtimes_title">Time display</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_showtimes_summary">Show duration and elapsed time in the widgets. (Use more battery !)</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_notification_title">System Notification</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_notification_summary">Show Now Playing system notification.</string>
Hi there

rhythm is OK like this :-D
German:
Code:
<string name="preferences_yatse_showtimes_title">Zeitanzeige</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_showtimes_summary">Zeige Dauer und verstrichene Zeit im Widget an. (Benötigt mehr Akku!)</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_notification_title">Benachrichtigungsanzeige</string>
    <string name="preferences_yatse_notification_summary">Zeige "Jetzt läuft" in der Benachrichtigungsanzeige.</string>
[/quote]

Just a question about the call plugin.
What happens if the number ist not found in the phonebook (because the number is not saved there)?
Is it correct that xbmc displays unknown caller? Although the number is send?

THX
Chaos
Xbmc should display the user name or the number or Huh? if hidden.

I'll remade checks since I must admit I did not for the the number not in contacts in the last build Smile

Edit : Just for information : " must be escaped in xml by an \ before (like \") not important since it throws error on build and not runtime but good to know Smile

Spanish translation Smile

Code:
<string name="preferences_yatse_showtimes_title">Mostrar tiempo</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_showtimes_summary">Mostrar duracion y tiempo transcurrido en el widget. (Usa mas bateria !)</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_notification_title">Notificacion de sistema</string>
<string name="preferences_yatse_notification_summary"> Mostrar Reproduccion en el sistema de notificacion .</string>
For next version I'll also add a Windows executable to be able to start and/or bring Xbmc to front from the phone to correct one bug I have when some times xbmc is minimized on suspend exit. And since I've seen others asking this I'll make it public.

So for Windows users, do you use special script or params to start xbmc or just the standard command line with optional -p for portable mode ?

I use remote launcher http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=98772

You guys recommend another way?
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24