• 5(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Tolriq Wrote:Thanks for feedback, for CM7.x builds there's a little bug in current release with authentication. Next version should be ok.

For the home button when playing, it's normal, there's no Home command in the api, so i use a Menu one that goes to home when not playing media.

Perhaps i should change the icon, but I've no idea of how to represent such a dual way of acting.

I'll surely go on a full application for tablets when the Widget is stable enough.

Perfect, btw your app had so much potencial that the official remote i just love it, about the home button meaby you can change it for someting like this
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2064/menuxr.png

I dont know im really bad in grafics lol, but meaby if you change the place. On top the information button will be more understanding

Right now the app is working in my tablet flawless not problem at all you are doing an amazing work
Tolriq Wrote:No problem Smile Next version will comes out in a few days i'm trying things on the design the app is totally awful right now :p

Can you please give me your opinion on the permissions things i ask before ? Since you seems to be the only one to post here even if there's quite some downloads :p

Answer. Your question about permissions i dont care if you ask for a few ones for the phone notification also a email notification will be very apreciatte Smile
Finally had time to check out 0.9.8
First thing I noticed...install while xbmc is on mute will result in
switched buttons. There isn´t a query to check the state in which xbmc is?

Sadly my favorite widget size(4x1) got bigger Sad
btw it´s stated wrong in the overview: (2x1 -> 3x2, 4x1->4x2)
http://i41.tinypic.com/2a75tdz.png

The resizeable 4x3 will only grow bigger right?
Is there a chance of a comeback of the 4x1 size? I like´m small and inconspicuous...would be even greater if I could just resize one to my needs.
@ solidsatras :
The 4x1 should not have changed size Sad Do you use a special Rom or dpi on your nexus ?

For the mute button it's more or less normal, i do not update this until something is playing to limit the queries / resources on the phone. I'll see if i can change this for just the mute part.

@warlion : I'm not going to add sms or email notification until some time and more feedback about permissions and who should need this. I'll only add the incoming call since the necessary permission is not so high. For the icons, i'll perhaps just update the wiki with more informations on what button do what Smile
Hi Tolriq,

Really like your widget, but to be honest not directly for the widget but for the great looking control interface.

I was wondering if you would consider enhancing the tablet layout a bit more (see pic):

To really turn it into a media center controller (touching the box cover could show more movie information for example) and to show information you usually need to open the info for (but which may bother other viewers)

Apologies if it was suggested before or if it is outside the scope, but just though I would put it out there Laugh
Well the added data is already available if you swipe left or right from this view.

Ex in portrait mode :
Image.

I really doubt I'll change the behavior of the widget on this part.

But the full app that will surely comes after will works quite differently and you'll have remote controls and media details possibly on same screen.
Tolriq Wrote:Well the added data is already available if you swipe left or right from this view.

Ex in portrait mode :

I really doubt I'll change the behavior of the widget on this part.

But the full app that will surely comes after will works quite differently and you'll have remote controls and media details possibly on same screen.

Ah, that is not working for me at the moment I'm afraid (says "nothing playing"), probably related to the widget issue mentioned earlier? (widget also does not show information)

(FYI I am using an ASUS Transformer with XBMC Eden beta 2)

Great you will consider it for a full app! Big Grin
Ok Version 0.9.9 is out :

- Correct the bug with authentication
- Corrected size of widgets on some phone / tablets
- Mute status now correctly updated even when no media playing
- Added Mute or Pause on call
- Added Xbmc notification on call
- Added support for MPC player as external player (must enable web server and use default port 13579)

If you want to contribute to this project you can translate the app to your language juste check this document : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/documents/3

French translation is on it's way.
You nail it now the thumbs are working on cm7 the only thing is not working is the wallpaper change, i actually dont use it in my phone just in my tablet so im happy with the result donation made thanks for you amazing work
For the wallpaper, if you use a live wallpaper since the widget can't restore it, by default i do not change it.

Check the advanced settings to allow this.
Tolriq Wrote:For the wallpaper, if you use a live wallpaper since the widget can't restore it, by default i do not change it.

Check the advanced settings to allow this.

You are complety right work perfect i forget to change that lol, just one question whats is the use of the button like seem to be a note up the informacion button
It's the subtitle rotation, will rotate between none and all available subs.

No more of a big use since there's now buttons to choose sub / audio in the detailed view.

If you have an idea of what Xbmc function to put there Smile
I guess insted of subtitles there you can put a menu button or a queue button. (i ise a lot queue Smile)

Btw how hard it to add a long press for the arrows (navigation)
The opposite button is the menu button Smile

There's no queue command until i add media browsing but will be another app.

For the long press i now remember the thing i forgot to do :p i'll add it for next version.
Tolriq Wrote:The opposite button is the menu button Smile

There's no queue command until i add media browsing but will be another app.

For the long press i now remember the thing i forgot to do :p i'll add it for next version.

Ohh i see is "C" but i meant "M" insted of subtitle button
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24