• 55(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
re: no e presses
i browsed through the log (warning: it's lengthy), but i have no idea what i'm looking for Sad
http://pastebin.com/tbCPGga9
From the logs you don't seem to use http for this e so no unicode so well I just don't understand Sad

Do you have a special keymaps or a strange Xbmc build ?

Perhaps you can try a fresh portable install of Xbmc without any addons / config to see if the problem is still here ?
Version 2.6.0 just pushed Smile

+ Long-Awaited NowPlaying / Current Playlist with reorder / removal.
+ Ignore Articles now also works on Albums and Artists
+ Added video stream details (Ratio/Resolution/Codecs) thanks JezzX for images
* Bug corrections and optimizations

Remark : New synchronization is needed.

Don't forget to rate the app on Play Store.
(2012-09-02, 16:26)Tolriq Wrote: Version 2.6.0 just pushed Smile

i was praying i'd see this when i refreshed the thread! this is better than christmas morning as a kid! happy Tolriq day to all! ;D
wow, Tolriq! i am SERIOUSLY impressed with the now playing playlist! it's sooooo much more polished and functional than I was expecting for the first release!

that said i noticed an interesting side effect with spotimc!! for some strange reason whatever you're doing to pull images for the now playing playlist (NPP from hereon lol) something tells me it must be different because album art for spotimc streaming content appears fully (much to my shock) in the NPP yet it still remains absent from the rest of the widgets or even the the now playing screen. i was amazed to see legible song titles btw! the official xbmc remote was never able to make sense of spotify song unless they were actually playing...anything in the official remote's NPP was just a crazy jumble of a url for spotify and was in no way discernible to detect one song over another. idk how you did it but you overcame this limitation AND have album images somehow too lol!

LOVE the ICS style for everything, especially the now playing font color indication...looks really slick and sophisticated!

also, the way it is now, if xbmc is running with a playlist and milkdrop is going...if i select another song xbmc feels the need to essentially press the eyeball key/osd and kill milkdrop and bring me to where i previously was as the song begins playing. would it even be possible to have xbmc remain in milkdrop and just go to the selected song?

once again...sooo thrilled with the 2.6.0...the only possible ways to make it better would be as mentioned above to tweak things to pull the same image data the NPP is for the rest of the app so spotimc plays nicely finally lol and selecting a song from the NPP leaves xbmc itself undisturbed.

you rock, Tolriq! Big Grin

edit: images

NPP & JB notification
Well thanks for feedback but since you give flowers on every of you posts others users will stop to believe you :p

About spotimc I can assure you I use the exact same mechanism :p I pull the thumbnail value send by Xbmc and display it :p

I don't use this addon but I'm pretty sure that if you activate debug mode and check the logs you'll see the values send back from Xbmc and see the problems Smile

And for the play selected song I don't have the choice there's only one command to play a selected item from a Playlist.

Perhaps you can make a FR for Xbmc to add something for that Smile (hint ask for a Playlist.Play :p )
lol sorry for all the edits, i forget how fast you respond and don't worry i'm only a forum flower slut with you everyone else can suck it lol! jk i'll try to stop soaking my posts in cheap whore perfume at least. ;D

i'm really confused as to why yatse can display the images via spotimc perfectly for the NPP but nowhere else? :[ not really a debug kind of guy lol...i set up hardware and try to make some software play nicely but i do know my limits lol! :p

and yes, playlist play would be awesome! especially with skins like aeon/neon that have intensive overlays and animations which, while aesthetically pleasing, one has to wait for as the osd is killed lol.
At least make activate debug and send me it I'll check so you can help spotimc guy to correct the addon Smile
thanks! hope this works, pastebin yelled at me! ;[

debug log
Yes it works , too big for Pastebin.

The addons send :
Quote:2012-09-02 11:39:08.423 Verbose/JsonRpc: e.b@242: Response : [{"id":2,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"audiostreams":[],"canseek":true,"currentaudiostream":{"bitrate":1411200,"channels":2,"codec":"WAV"},"currentsubtitle":null,"partymode":false,"percentage":22.610687255859375,"playlistid":0,"position":0,"repeat":"all","shuffled":false,"speed":1,"subtitleenabled":false,"subtitles":[],"time":{"hours":0,"milliseconds":240,"minutes":0,"seconds":59},"totaltime":{"hours":0,"milliseconds":0,"minutes":4,"seconds":22},"type":"audio"}},{"id":3,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"item":{"album":"Sympathy For The Download 00","albumartist":"","artist":"The Walkmen","fanart":"special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Music/Fanart/9b4468f2.tbn","file":"http://127.0.0.1:8080/track/3HFbtkED52w1dOqHgGXbgu.wav?idx=0|X-Spotify-Token=13e5626fdc2abc814a5b457cb7e2141f51969e45&User-Agent=Spotimc%2F1.0-beta1+%28XBMC%2F12.0-ALPHA3+Git%3A20120621-858a0a0%29","genre":"","label":"The Rat","rating":51,"thumbnail":"","title":"The Rat","track":3,"type":"song","year":0}}}]

As you can see : "thumbnail":"" is the problem Smile Correcting the addon is out of my skills Smile but if the thumbnail is correctly set when the addon fills the nowplaying playlist I'm pretty sure this is not very hard to correct.
lol as I can see? more like as YOU can see...i see nothing but a bunch of code lol! ;]

however, i just noticed mazkolain replied to my inquiry yesterday and below is the full quote! gonna thank him and include some of information light was shed on today! thanks again for all your help...can't wait for the day yatse displays all image data from spotimc!

btw, i love the ability to now have the status bar remain in the app and of course omg the file indicators for codec/res/etc....soooo nice! yatse is like someone baking a cake for you and as you eat it and are busy being occupied with how awesome it is, it's magically updated so the frosting now contains a very powerful form of heroin, rendering the user far more satisfied than ever expected lol! you even say you "push" updates, you pusher lol! ;]

(2012-09-01, 11:47)mazkolain Wrote:
(2012-08-23, 07:14)ViZZY Wrote: This add-on is beyond phenomenal and truly invaluable. Been using it since the first release...any issue I had was already reported and subsequently fixed in the next release. Everything is very stable these days and I no longer live in fear that the track may skip to the next song at any given moment lol jk. Seriously, fantastic add on, love it! Thank you so much, mazkolain! :]

That said, I do have a small request. :]]]

I use the amazing android remote media manager Yatse by Tolriq. Great dev and equally amazing app. Unfortunately, while xbmc is able to display all the pertinent image data via Spotimc (covers, fan art, similar artists, etc), Yatse is unable to display these same images within it's widgets/now playing screen/fan art as wallpaper, notifications, etc. Upon inquiring with Tolriq as to the possibility of ever seeing Spotimc and Yatse play nice on his end, he offered this response:

[quote='Tolriq' pid='1174843' dateline='1345649807']
For spotimc this is not on my side Sad The plugin needs to fills data in current player for me to get it.
And I don't know python (and don't want to :p ) so I can't really help, ask the author to check Youtube plugin so he adds the missing part.

If there is anything you can do to make the experience of Yatse + Spotimc mirror that of my local collection as closely as possible, I will continue to be eternally grateful since on xmbc itself it's already a reality. Fantastic add on once again and thank you for reading if you made it this far! :]
Spotimc starts an embedded proxy server in order to make track streams and album covers available to XBMC via http. This server listens only on the local computer, and it's probably preventing album covers from being displayed on remote machines (other computers, mobile devices, etc.).

Will take a look at it on future releases. Thanks for reporting!
mybb bug strikes again?
I've made a post in spotimc thread will see where it leads Smile

The bug will leave until resolved :p I've open a thread about that : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139487
(2012-09-02, 21:16)Tolriq Wrote: I've made a post in spotimc thread will see where it leads Smile

The bug will leave until resolved :p I've open a thread about that : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139487

@}-,-`- Love ;]

if you wish to not receive flowers, you better stop being so awesome! ;D

You are on fire. Amazing.

love this app, great job!

how can i see the codec, res etc...?

thanks
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24