• 1(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Heart 
Bring Kodi to a new level with streaming, casting, offline media and easy remote control.

Enhance your Media Center with the best rated, most complete, easy and stable Kodi remote for android available.

Yatse can remote control all your Kodi's like many others, but also provides everything you have always wanted to enhance the usage of your beloved media center, including many features that you never thought you needed.

Main unique functions:
• Native support for Plex and Emby servers
Stream your supported media to your local devices or UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, Roku and Smart TV devices*
Cast your supported local media on your media center or UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Natural voice commands
• Full Android Wear support
Offline Media*: Sync media to your device for offline playing
• Audio Player*: Listen to your music everywhere
• Offline library
• Multiple widgets for fast remote actions, now playing details and more
• Support Media Player Classic (MPC) as an external player
• Cloud Save*: Keep your hosts and settings in sync across devices
Custom Commands: Unlimited commands to gain access to the most advanced Kodi / XBMC functions
• AV Receiver plugins*: Direct volume control of your supported receiver from Yatse (Yamaha, Onkyo, Denon/Marantz, Onkyo/Integra, UPnp)

Other features:
• Modern and intuitive interface, designed for phones and tablets
• Completely configurable to fill all your needs
• DashClock / Muzei extensions
• Notifications and Lockscreen controls
• Quickly find your media with sorting / filtering and global search
• Detailed now playing with direct selection of subtitles (Including download and syncing) and audio streams
• Wake on Lan (WOL) and power control options
Multiple plugins for SMS / call / notification forwarding, starting Media Center remotely, ...
• Cast media from YouTube or browser
• Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
• Support themes*
• Offers an API to control your media centers and Yatse from other Android applications

And much more, just install and try.

If you have a problem or wants new functionality please use the official site: Home Page

Keep in touch:
• Official website: https://yatse.tv
• Facebook: https://yatse.tv/Facebook
• Twitter: https://yatse.tv/Twitter
• Google+: https://yatse.tv/GooglePlus

Yatse means: Yet Another Touch Screen Experiment

Download

The free version does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the unlocker to be used.
Please consider buying the Unlocker (In-App) if you want to support the continued development of this application.

Yatse: Kodi remote for Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...widgetfree
Awesome! I was hoping to see more android app/widgets for working with xbmc!

I had the thought of a live wallpaper (or maybe even a switcher) the responds to what is being played on xbmc, and will change your wallpaper to be the fan art.. Maybe if no one else is interested I should give my hand a shot at it!

Thanks for the app! Going to try it out when I get home!

EDIT: Also, just a thought, would it be possible to hide the widget when nothing is playing? Maybe just make it transparent? Seems like it could have adverse affects, but I think aesthetically it would be an improvement
as usual good work Tolriq Wink
skabyss Wrote:Awesome! I was hoping to see more android app/widgets for working with xbmc!

I had the thought of a live wallpaper (or maybe even a switcher) the responds to what is being played on xbmc, and will change your wallpaper to be the fan art.. Maybe if no one else is interested I should give my hand a shot at it!

Thanks for the app! Going to try it out when I get home!

EDIT: Also, just a thought, would it be possible to hide the widget when nothing is playing? Maybe just make it transparent? Seems like it could have adverse affects, but I think aesthetically it would be an improvement

Skinning will be enhanced on future release i'm not really an artist Smile
But render the Widget transparent when nothings play will still let the space of the widget used for it. And i need to show the widget to let users know that XBMC is not available to check their configuration and so ...

But if you have idea to make this more beautifull i'm open to suggestions Smile

The idea of changing the wallpaper to current fanart is fun. If you don't mind i'd like to give a try to this as an option in next version.
Tolriq Wrote:Skinning will be enhanced on future release i'm not really an artist Smile
But render the Widget transparent when nothings play will still let the space of the widget used for it. And i need to show the widget to let users know that XBMC is not available to check their configuration and so ...

But if you have idea to make this more beautifull i'm open to suggestions Smile

The idea of changing the wallpaper to current fanart is fun. If you don't mind i'd like to give a try to this as an option in next version.

By all means if you are interested go for it Nod I love the idea of having xbmc widgets and homescreen features because they all take small steps into making what would feel like a dedicated xbmc manager out of an android device. Perhaps if I get bored I'll photoshop some widget ideas, but I just got skyrim for christmas so getting myself to do anything is a challenge right now Big Grin
Working great with Android 4.01 on my Galaxy Nexus.

Thank you for this.
Glad you like it Smile

For the remote part do you guys prefer buttons or gestures ?
And what are the commands that a remote absolutely needs ?

Thoses questions are for the remote that will pop on click on the image so it will be a simple full screen (supporting rotation).
Hi,

Tested on Eden Beta with Androdi 4.0.3 on Xoom and it works OK.

Otherwise, personnally I'd prefer buttons but it's up to you Wink

Thanks for your work.
I also like buttons better.
The charme of this widget is to do very few simple tasks very fast like mute/pause without loading a full blown remote app like:
Official XBMC Remote
But would be great if I could load this app through the widget.
So everytime i need to do more than mute/pause the full remote is just another
touch away.
But that´s just my 2 cents. Do whatever you think is best for your android learning Wink
I couldn't download it directly to phone using that link for some weird reason, I had to grab it using pc. Otherwise Dl would just stall

Once it was installed it worked, but after the initial installation it seems to not always update anymore.

And just a short while ago it crashed :p

Cyanogenmod 7.0.3
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

New version uploaded.

Please uninstall old version before as i changed some namings to allow multiple widgets.

@solidsatras : In a next version a remote part will be included (without library browsing)

News :
- more stable, use less memory.
- adds 2 new widget : 2x1 and 4x3
- add an option to put fanart as wallpaper, since Android API 2.2 is limited no save of old wallpapers. (Be carefull with memory on old devices with this option)
- Adds an error reporter (a notification will pop on crash allowing you to send a mail with logs that can be reviewed before send to assure transparency of data send).
Nice but using barcode scanner it simply won't download, the CM7 www browser just says "Loading"

It's too much work to download it on pc and transfer manually to sdcard every time.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Can you please PM me the ip your android phone use when trying ? so i can check more in my web servers logs ?

Edit : NVM was able to reproduce with stock browser in my SII rom too. I'm checking the problem.
ok @pike can you test ?

I think i found the problem, native android browser have a security that needs downloading apk to have the exact correct content type that my webserver was not aware of.

It works now on my stock browser should be the same in CM7
yay works Wink

so much easier to test now, I bet "Send to Phone" works now also from Firefox, this also didn't work earlier

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24