Two quick tweaking questions.
Hi all haven't been around XBMC for some time and have recently reinstalled thanks to my new HTPC. I have Aeon Nox currently installed and running but I for the life of me can not get my TV Shows section to look like PHOTO I assume this is some sort of banner setting but where exactly is it? I've added all my media correctly and have it in library view, however when I pull up the hidden menu the option I have is for skinny or thin menus. I've noticed in the skins section that bannerplex as well as all the other options are enabled I just do not know how to set them.

Lastly I have quite a bit of anime that the TVDB does not (for one reason or another) pick up. Is there a way I can manually add xml data or have it scrape from another site? That is not as pressing at this stage as I can sort it out myself manually but not being able to work out how to pick different view types is driving me crazy.

Otherwise love it and really look forward to tinkering with this beautiful piece of art Big Grin
Well, your first question is already answered in the faq Wink
How do I enable TV logo view?
Landscape view with panel to Off/Trigger and Icon: TV Show Logo.

Second I don't know, that is not really my expertise and I think you have more success asking that in the appropriate section.
No problems and thankyou, I wasn't sure exactly what it was called so I wasn't quite clear if that was the answer in the FAQ or not, had to unplug the box as I only have one monitor here, will tinker when the gf goes to bed so I'm uninterrupted Big Grin
There some anime scapers. Just install then the way you install other addons.
I hate to sound incompetant, but I've turned off landscape and loaded as much data as I can find from TV Logo Script, or is there a toggle button in the settings, I can't find anything worded as you have it there. For setting "TV Show Icon"
Switch to landscape view.
Set infopanel to Off/Trigger.
Press select on Icon: Thumb.
Finally noticed right up the top you could select it and then move across through different views....god knows how I missed that, tyvm.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two quick tweaking questions.0