SMB on AppleTV1 - EDEN update
Question 
I updated to EDEN yesterday and it seem everything was working including SMB network files. Today I reboot it my ATV1 and no SMB tried to link it again but nothing. I also deleted video and movies data files from userdata/database (do i need to completely delete everything from 'userdata/database'?) but, still the same result, no SMB connection. Please help...

link to my xbmc.log file:
http://pastebin.com/7RR2U9bA

~ATV420
Got SMB working again!

Direction for AppleTV 1 only!
Need to delete all database files under; 'library/Application support/XBMC/userdata/database' (ie. movie.db) through Cyberduck. You could keep 'addon' .db files.
Also, you need to find under 'userdata', mediasources.xml & sources.xml files and rename (ie. ***.xml-old). This is where it stores all the information regarding your connection to SMB server. Even though it was working under 'Dharma', it wouldn't work for me under 'Eden'.
-Exit cyberduck and restart ATV1 and rebuild your library in XBMC by adding the media sources.

Hope this Helps!

~ATV420
You wouldn't happen to have a copy of the old DBs before you deleted them, as to compare to the new DBs?
atv420 - Was this a OS X Lion issue?
No, I don't!
But, I think that the issue was with the source files (.xml) because, I deleted the db files before (twice) and it didn't work and all the sources were still there when I go back into the XBMC. so, I opened up the .xml file in IE and saw that it was storing all the information regarding the SMB connection.

~ATV420
jchannon Wrote:atv420 - Was this a OS X Lion issue?

Jchannon,
No, AppleTV1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SMB on AppleTV1 - EDEN update0