Great wireless router and adapter...!
eskro Wrote:no mistakes by going with e4200

I found the e4200 to be a crappy router..i went back to my dir655 i was hoping to get a better streaming with the e4200 but it got worse even with setting to just 5g hrz only.. i have since moved on to a apple extream which i am happy with.. i have 100meg download comcast .. but in any case i found that any stream is better done with a wired connection no matter what your speed is.. i know we all want thing with out wires that great for cell phones but for stream good video over the long run wired is alway better..
albertmartel Wrote:I found the e4200 to be a crappy router..i went back to my dir655 i was hoping to get a better streaming with the e4200 but it got worse even with setting to just 5g hrz only.. i have since moved on to a apple extream which i am happy with.. i have 100meg download comcast .. but in any case i found that any stream is better done with a wired connection no matter what your speed is.. i know we all want thing with out wires that great for cell phones but for stream good video over the long run wired is alway better..
That is very strange. I used two D-link before Cisco E3200, and I never can stream 1080P over my network, and my wife and kid laptops rarely get 5 bars with D-link. With Cisco E3200, I can stream 1080P and my wife and kid laptops shows 5 bars (never drop a single bar yet Smile) since I I installed it. I'm Huh.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
weird yeah, never has issues with Linksys routers overall in my life.
thats why i stick to them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Great wireless router and adapter...!0