[MOD] reFOCUS retro
costi Wrote:Does you mod support PVR?

not yet... just wait for the next release
Best things in LIFE are FREE... not really.

XBMC ● Eden 11.0 Final ● retroFocus ● Windows7 x86
WIP ● Visit my site: retroFocus [reFOCUS mod]
limeblue Wrote:Your welcome... in the meantime i want you to have this files for temporary use on menu background color options just read the instruction where to place the files...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ysvd0e9y46j40lu

Thanks again. The menu background color options are working really great.
The home screen now it is a lot easier to read.
This skin is looking real good. I have a few small requests. When using a particular video add-on in list view, to the right of the list is the area where an image would be displayed if one is there. On refocus, if an image does not exist, you just see the list. On retrofocus, if an image does not exist, a large retangular box is showing. If an image is not being displayed, is it possible to make this area transparent where you cannot see the rectangular box / similar to refocus? Is this something that is easily changed in a future release?

Also there is on option to adjust menu items a bit further for an Exit behavior. On system, when adding exit, would it be possible the set the behavior of what exist does. For example, on an ATV2, you would just want it to Quit and not display other options like reboot.

Thanks for the great work.
krade Wrote:This skin is looking real good. I have a few small requests. When using a particular video add-on in list view, to the right of the list is the area where an image would be displayed if one is there. On refocus, if an image does not exist, you just see the list. On retrofocus, if an image does not exist, a large retangular box is showing. If an image is not being displayed, is it possible to make this area transparent where you cannot see the rectangular box / similar to refocus? Is this something that is easily changed in a future release?

The mod has some issues with video addons list views, like the one you reported and a previous one I did.

As fas as I know, aside from that, there are also some improvements limeblue is working on, for instance on the background colors of the home screen.

A new version should be fixing all of these.
kyotocafe Wrote:The mod has some issues with video addons list views, like the one you reported and a previous one I did.

As fas as I know, aside from that, there are also some improvements limeblue is working on, for instance on the background colors of the home screen.

A new version should be fixing all of these.

Ok that's great....thanks - do you happen to know timing on an update?
krade Wrote:Ok that's great....thanks - do you happen to know timing on an update?

No, not really... hopefully soon Smile
I know I might be branded a heretic and unbeliever for saying this, but is there any chance of optional, or configurable, colour schemes?

I love the functionality of the mod, but, and I', so sorry to say this because I know you've put in a lot of work, I prefer the original colour scheme for reFocus.

Otherwise thanks for an amazing piece of work!!
apawsey Wrote:I know I might be branded a heretic and unbeliever for saying this, but is there any chance of optional, or configurable, colour schemes?

I love the functionality of the mod, but, and I', so sorry to say this because I know you've put in a lot of work, I prefer the original colour scheme for reFocus.

Otherwise thanks for an amazing piece of work!!

yes on the next release there will be an option for colour schemes... in the meantime just download this temporary files just follow the instruction where to put the files.

next release might be delayed a little, been busy on work these last few days but almost 40% of my next mod were already finished including the new configurable recently added/watchlist slide deck (similar to windows metro).

limeblue Wrote:yes on the next release there will be an option for colour schemes... in the meantime just download this temporary files just follow the instruction where to put the files.

next release might be delayed a little, been busy on work these last few days but almost 40% of my next mod were already finished including the new configurable recently added/watchlist slide deck (similar to windows metro).

Just take your time Smile , we are all pretty much busy with work as well Wink

The addition of the watchlist slide deck sounds really good.
Great mod!
Is there any way to add add-ons in the home view?
(2012-03-08, 19:12)bboo Wrote: Great mod!
Is there any way to add add-ons in the home view?

I'm working on this on the next version which is already 80% finished.

Those are very good news Smile

I am really looking forward to the next version.
This is now my skin/mod of choice. It is really good. The different color options are just great, I love it.
I am looking forward to the next version.
(2012-04-19, 09:51)Myrddraal Wrote: This is now my skin/mod of choice. It is really good. The different color options are just great, I love it.
I am looking forward to the next version.

Thanks for choosing and using my modded skin. And the next version will be release a little late been busy at work and I upgraded my pc so there's a lot of work to do on my files.

No worries. Delays are fine, just release it when it is ready. Current version is already pretty good, I am quite happy using it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFOCUS retro1