my xbmc are half the letters are not complete
xbmc my letters are not half full see the resolution change
and were a little more but are still not seen another topic and try not qeu solutions in addition to the letter that is not understood xmbmc
My version is 10 for xp

please help
Can you rephrase your question? Its not making much sense at all
What language are you using? I'm guessing by your post that this is google translated. Pick a skin that supports unicode fonts.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
This usually means you are using an old video card, e.g. an SiS card. If so, the only solution is to upgrade the video card.

JR
Hello I have a problem with xbcm10 the letters are seen to the half compline is not seen and I cannot read them since they are to the half increase the resolution of my monitor and little mas see the letras but they continue if it should turn and already I cannot increase the resolution of my monitor since this one to to maximum resolution
Perhaps you should try explaining it again. It doesn't seem to make sense at the moment, at least to me.

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv

letters to half
jorge_s, I've merged your other threads to this one. You don't need to start a new thread to answer the previous questions. Instead, scroll down and use the "quick reply" box so that everything stays in one thread. Cheers.
That looks as if you're using an old network card like an SiS, in which case the only solution is to fit a newer video card.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
my xbmc are half the letters are not complete0