• 26(current)
Release PlayIt service : Play hosted video url remotely on XBMC
WORK IN PROGRESS brand new version of PlayIT on XBMC,

Image Image

features to be included are given below:
  • New simple, sleek look of add-on. Example: refer my add-on (TV on DESI ZONE for example) works best with skin CONQ by hitcher.
  • Consumer profiles. Consumer can be remote app or browser extensions.
  • Play history. Filter based on type, consumer or source.
  • Better and Quick activation. Consumer browser extensions could be connected automatically.
  • Share history. The play history on multiple XBMC devies could be shared quickly with no hassale if in same network.
  • Better browser extensions with more options to view history.

Please feel free to suggest new features or UI look examples.
It would be awesome if we could move around the button in firefox, or maybe have that button implemented in some other way.
More video sources would be awesome too.
Digital Clock Screensaver with a lot of options - check it out!
Working facebook videos would be awesome.
Any chance to support http://globotv.globo.com/ - http://g1.com.br - etc.. all same source ?
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Please add:

Playlist - possibility to enqueue videos.
Option to start video stopped by default.
(2014-07-14, 16:11)Aroidzap Wrote: Please add:

It's already there, open addon settings and configure as you like
I'd like to add a feature request. If possible please add support for torrent magnet links. so far this feature is only available via chrome plugin. would be beautiful to have this available in firefox as well.

keep up the great work.
(2014-07-14, 18:17)ajay Wrote:
(2014-07-14, 16:11)Aroidzap Wrote: Please add:

It's already there, open addon settings and configure as you like

Yep I see now.
But by "Option to start video stopped by default." I meant that video will load but stopped. Then I will must press play on my remote to play the video.
hello friends, trying to use playit with firefox on atv2 but it gives error that this url is not supported.i have already tried dailymotion,novamov etc.same problem.but it works with you tube. and where is the location of playit log in atv2 if i ssh into it.thanks
I see that people have gotten this to work in Gotham, but mine stopped working after the upgrade and it won't even let me download the add-in anymore. It says "Incompatible" when I go to install it from the repository and if I click on it it says "Dependencies not met". The only problem is I checked the xml file and all the dependencies are definitely met. Has anyone ran into any issues like this before? I've tried deleting the addon files in the userdata folder, but that didn't seem to help. Any help would be had.
This PlayIT can operate also with audio url like as Spotify? with soundcloud not work!
Hi AJ, It stop working on Chrome, but fine on firefox. Can you please have a look.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Ajay,

I would like to suggest for your next release to include playback controls (play, pause, stop, next, previous)

thanks!
Add support to TED Talk site/addon.

thx
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Hi, thanks for the addon.
Today i'm upgraded my xbmc frodo to gotham 13.2 and now PlayIt service just wont start.
xbmc.log part says:
Code:
21:44:28 T:3804  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:44:29 T:2476   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: name 'TurtleService' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.playitx\TurtleMain.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                TurtleService.start('service.playitx', 'PlayIt', '/PlayIt', 8181, [8100, 8199])
                                            NameError: name 'TurtleService' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Tried 0.6.2 version from your repo and 0.6.1 from super repo, both didnt work Sad
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PlayIt service : Play hosted video url remotely on XBMC11