Alaska skin for Eden?
Question 
Hi. It would be awesome if you could get Alaska to work with Eden (beta for now). There are a few minor glitches here and there. Confused

Alaska is one of the slickest and easiest skins out there! Smile
Alaska Revisited by Hitcher works with Eden nightlies and the beta. Try that.

If you're referring to the old original alaska, I dont know.
silverlight: Yes, I know, tried that. But I really like the original Alaska skin. It has a few nice ways of listing the movies and TV Shows that the Revisited version doesn't.

Hopefully it will come an update for it soon! *fingers crossed* Smile
unknown_inc Wrote:It has a few nice ways of listing the movies and TV Shows that the Revisited version doesn't.

Which ones?
Hitcher Wrote:Which ones?

I want the ones with runtime showing. If you implement that in your skin I'll switch to that ASAP! Smile

I kind of already asked you for it in another thread though: -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=975...count=2237

As for the keyboard press for "C" and "I", I managed to figure it out. I added my remote controller (Harmony) as an MCE Keyboard. Then you can add/program the different keyboard alphabets to the remote controller. Wink

[EDIT]
I got everything working now! I also found a view that showed the runtime. Don't know how I missed it earlier. I just got ONE question: How can I set a default view when entering Music? I want the Viewtype to be INFO LIST and Mode to be FILES and not LIBRARY.
But everytime I set it and go back to the XBMC main screen I have to set it back whenever I go into the Music folder again!?!

Heeelp... Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska skin for Eden?0