Eden issues
Question 
AirPlay crashes XBMC on AppleTV. Is there something I need to do to get AirPlay working?

How do you switch from Celsius to Farenheight in Weather? Also, is Weather Underground the only one working?

Also, you must go under the hood and kill the recentlyadded.py script since it errors all over the home screen.

Also, while selecting items in a list in addon programs highlight bar seems to freeze frequently but provides sound feedback when I press up and down buttons. Going to home screen and back to addon seems to fix the problem most of the time.
kadeschs Wrote:AirPlay crashes XBMC on AppleTV. Is there something I need to do to get AirPlay working?

Couple of threads here and here. I know on my ATV2 (4.3) I had to turn off AirPlay in Frontrow.

kadeschs Wrote:How do you switch from Celsius to Farenheight in Weather?

Did you set your region in Settings/International/Region?
NedScott if you read this - could you add this to the airplay wiki page if you got time? (or i will do it in the next days).

Its a known issue that Xbmc crashes when using native atv2 airplay ... so it is required to disable it in frontrow for using the xbmc internal airplay target...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Very good. Thank you for the help. XBMC is great!
kadeschs Wrote:Also, while selecting items in a list in addon programs highlight bar seems to freeze frequently but provides sound feedback when I press up and down buttons. Going to home screen and back to addon seems to fix the problem most of the time.

Actually, the addon is Icefilms and I lose control of selecting items in it's library when the successful login dialog box appears after startup. I have to back completely out of Icefilms and restart the addon. This only happens in Eden.
Update: It's actually a focus problem across most addons. Popups and dialog boxes in general tend to cause loss of control. When this happens, I have to back out to the home screen and re-enter an addon to get my focus back so that I can select and click on list items again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden issues0