[Ipad2] Subtitles not displaying and deleting files/corrupting files over Usb/SD Card
I just update to Xbmc Eden, and the following issues are happening when trying to play files from usb:

- SRTs subtitles won't show up (They are recognized and loaded, they just don't show. Playing straight through the ipad's internal storage solves this problems). It's strange that if i try to play said files thought upnp streaming (using Ps3 media server to be more specific) the subtitles do appear but the movie jumps to around the 10-11 minute mark in the first minute of the film, and the subtitles look really bogus on special characters (Like ç, á, é, etc). None of witch happens when playing through internal storage.

- When i have a SD card with a few folders, each containing a movie, xbmc will often erase/corrupt the files from them. Ifile in ipad says the folder became empty, in windows i can see a bogus file in each folder. That also never happens when playing media straight from ipad's internal storage.

I didn't tested the last issue on previous version, but the top one was happening to me since the release prior to Eden (i didn't have xbmc on my ipad prior to that).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Ipad2] Subtitles not displaying and deleting files/corrupting files over Usb/SD Card0