Feature requests...or maybe just a little help so I can do it myself...
First off, excellent work and congrats on the 2.0 release. Thank you for everything you do. This skin is amazing!

There are just a couple of minor tweaks I'd like to make and it would be perfect for me. If it's not something that could be included in the very near future or you feel that it shouldn't be, that's cool. But if you wouldn't mind pointing someone who is completely "skin illiterate" in the right direction, I would be eternally grateful as these are all minor things that would greatly improve the WAF!

1. Show Latest Episode Posters Widget - I really like how the one for movies works and would really like one just like it for the latest episodes. It would be super cool if there could be an option like this for albums in music as well though not as big of a deal IMO.

2. HD/SD Indication in "Low List" View - I really like the colored HD/SD tags in the new Confluence skin as it makes it very simple to see which version you are choosing. My thought was that it could go either where the rating is now, or to the right of it between the year/rating and the description. Really, anywhere in that bar would be awesome.

3. Play trailer button - In the submenu that appears when a movie is selected (when "choose" is selected in options), it would be great if in addition to the standard options, there could be an option to "Play Trailer" right from there. Again, I think it would be much more user friendly than having to go into the "Show Information" screen and find it in there.

4. Automatically show submenus - On the main menu, there are submenus for movies/tv/etc. To display those, you must press the down button. An option to have them show automatically would be perfect.

It seems as if these would all be easy to accomplish though I'm not a skinner so what the hell do I know?! They wouldn't have to be standard issue per se so much as options in an already robust configuration section for those of us who want them.

Again, thanks for creating and maintaining this amazing skin!!

And thanks in advance for your feedback on the above requests.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
1: This is currently not possible due to the fact there are no poster formats available for recently added episodes. There is the currently watching episodes poster widget you can use.
I would have to design something for addons and albums. This has been on my to do list for a long time, but never really got around to it.
2: I've been thinking about implementing the hd/sd tag. Will have another look, but can't promise anything.
3: This would indeed be nice, but I have no control over the content form that list. You could submit a feature request for this on trac (it's xbmc core feature).
4: I actually didn't want to make an option for this, but this is the third request made for this, so maybe it's a good idea to do this.
There is another thread with this request with instructions if you want to do this right now.
Thanks very much for the replies. I will file a bug on trac and hope that it gets some attention. I mean, of all the menus, why the hell can't you skin that one?!

Again, thanks very much
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature requests...or maybe just a little help so I can do it myself...0