One stop solution for bitstreaming w/ XBMC (hardware and software)
all my front USB's are jacked
Well guys... I'm very grateful for the suggestion to try the pre-Eden + DSPlayer, it works great! Unlike the playercorefactory + MPC, there is no fumbling between XBMC and MPC when playing a file. I did have a bit of trouble at first trying to install the XBMC + DS on top of the new EDEN beta... Didn't work! So... luckily I had an image saved that had my previous XBMC preEden build on it.. Flashed old image with Acronis and now everything works perfectly, you hardly notice that there is an external player attached and I even added the Advanced settings code that makes the DS player default.. Of course HD audio is streaming as it should, both formats.

Thanks guys...been looking for this experience since I got started with this HTPC thing!Big Grin
CpTHOOK Wrote:Well guys... I'm very grateful for the suggestion to try the pre-Eden + DSPlayer, it works great! Unlike the playercorefactory + MPC, there is no fumbling between XBMC and MPC when playing a file. I did have a bit of trouble at first trying to install the XBMC + DS on top of the new EDEN beta... Didn't work! So... luckily I had an image saved that had my previous XBMC preEden build on it.. Flashed old image with Acronis and now everything works perfectly, you hardly notice that there is an external player attached and I even added the playercorefactory code that makes the DS player default.. Of course HD audio is streaming as it should, both formats.

Thanks guys...been looking for this experience since I got started with this HTPC thing!Big Grin
Congratulation! Smile

For me, I preferred external player over anything with all the menu options when playback blu-ray disc and blu-ray ISO. I hope that Gnifs can implement HD audio option in XBMC with all the menu options in his next release! Smile
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
CpTHOOK, HD AUdio Bitstreaming works now 4 u ?
eskro Wrote:CpTHOOK, HD AUdio Bitstreaming works now 4 u ?

Yup...Nod Both formats. Works like there is no external player attached!
hahahah!!
man, finally working for ya!!
shoot a small vid showing it!
Smile
eskro Wrote:hahahah!!
man, finally working for ya!!
shoot a small vid showing it!
Smile

Will do!
CpTHOOK Wrote:Will do!

still waiting on the Bitstream HD-Audio vid CpTHOOK!

Tongue
eskro Wrote:still waiting on the Bitstream HD-Audio vid CpTHOOK!

Tongue
Why? You are not going to hear/feel his DTS-HC/TrueHD audio when you stream it on your HTPC anyway!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
bluray Wrote:Why?

because i like vidz from forum members!!
Been trying the latest patched xbmc for HD audio but DTS-HDMA hasn't been working for me at all. Is this more likely to allow me bitstreaming on a Zacate board? DTS-HDMA isn't listed under my HDMI output but others have told me this doesn't really matter.

Also, I assume you keep DXVA decoding? Also, does this still allow you to configure the video calibration as you want? I need it for my 3d profile.
nikc0069 Wrote:Been trying the latest patched xbmc for HD audio but DTS-HDMA hasn't been working for me at all. Is this more likely to allow me bitstreaming on a Zacate board? DTS-HDMA isn't listed under my HDMI output but others have told me this doesn't really matter.

Also, I assume you keep DXVA decoding? Also, does this still allow you to configure the video calibration as you want? I need it for my 3d profile.

If it's not listed you won't get it, sorry. DXVA is kinda completely seperate.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian Wrote:If it's not listed you won't get it, sorry. DXVA is kinda completely seperate.

Damn, I'm on Zacate so need DXVA.Can't I set this up to split with LAV and then decode video with CoreAVC - then DXVA would still work?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One stop solution for bitstreaming w/ XBMC (hardware and software)0