Scraping hell after starting atv2 from scratch with edan
So basically I'm getting the message that I used to get when my movies were improperly named but now it's happening to everything, the "can not connect to remote server would you like to continue" so I can't scrape movies or TV connected from my NAS via UpNp
have you tried imdb scraper?
BaronBaron Wrote:So basically I'm getting the message that I used to get when my movies were improperly named but now it's happening to everything, the "can not connect to remote server would you like to continue" so I can't scrape movies or TV connected from my NAS via UpNp

Have you actually search the forum?

It has been mentioned countless times to install the Youtube add-on to fix this!
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I thought i read somewhere that you cant scrape over upnp.. I was gettin the same message earlier, and could only get my nas to scrape over smb and with the imdb addon
Martijn Wrote:Have you actually search the forum?

It has been mentioned countless times to install the Youtube add-on to fix this!

I searched it with words I thought were relevent, youtube wasn't one of them.
That seemed to solve one problem, it at least now looks like it's scanning but it doesn't actually download any info or thumbnails. Guess I'll have to wait for a kind soul to fill me in.
CHRONiC YOUTH Wrote:I thought i read somewhere that you cant scrape over upnp.. I was gettin the same message earlier, and could only get my nas to scrape over smb and with the imdb addon

Dude that did it. You rock. Just changed to smb and it started working. Could have been a combination of the youtube thing but that alone didn't do squat for me. Thanks. Smile
Well now I got all my info back....but it crashes when I try to play any movies or TV episodes. Damn I didn't need to touch xbmc but I wanted to upgrade the atv for NBA. Hopefully in a few days things will be better.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping hell after starting atv2 from scratch with edan0