videos>movies=scraper error
When I go into videos>files then select my movie folder and browse my movies I see dvd covers and background images etc.

However if I go into videos>Movies when I select a movie it says the movie has been removed do I want to remove the entry. And I also have a lot of movies listed down as scraper error.

I used media Companion to sort my meta data etc and removed the source and added it again so why hasnt all of this information been updated under Movies?

Im using Eden V11 beta on ATV2.
AnyoneHuh
Clean your database.
System settings video library
Failing that delete the video database and rescan.
The FAQ has information about deleting your database
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ns.2Ffixes
I have the same problem. TV-Scraper works - the movie database scraper doesnt
g-off Wrote:Clean your database.
System settings video library
Failing that delete the video database and rescan.
The FAQ has information about deleting your database
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ns.2Ffixes

Ive actually done this a number of times. I removed the video source, and allowed xbmc to clean up the database.
Then I rescanned my files using media centre manager on my PC and let it add thumbs, fanart and NFO's so all of my movie files were named properly with the year in the title and had NFO files for each movie.

Then I added the source again and allowed it to scan for media adding details which I assume it obtained from the NFO file I have in each movie folder.

Now when I go into Video>Files and select my movie folder I can see dvd covers and fan art on just about all of my movies. Selecting one shows me the movie run time, actors, and other details no problems.

However if I go into Videos>Movies and sort alphabetically I have around 15 of them that say scraper error even though selecting these still shows the dvd cover etc.
Why do some of these movies show scraper error?
snusboks Wrote:I have the same problem. TV-Scraper works - the movie database scraper doesnt

know bug in xbmc beta1.
you need to install the youtube addon to fix it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:know bug in xbmc beta1.
you need to install the youtube addon to fix it.

Thank you
I've tried 3 times with my new xbmc beta setup and never got the movie database to work. This did itSmile
Thanks - Took me ages to work this out

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
videos>movies=scraper error0