[ATV 2 Bug] Movie Trailers Wont Work In Beta Eden.
Hey Everyone,

I went to watch some movie trailers and noticed that none of them seem to work in the new Beta Eden. I have tried a few different skins and the trailers will not work. I had no problems with them in the last nightly build. I'm curious if anyone else is having this problem. I have tried it on my ATV 2 and my Windows 7 version of XBMC.

I have posted my logs before. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem too.

Here are my Logs:

http://pastebin.com/TRYLVzKw
I'm just curious to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem with the Trailers?
Trailers aren't working for me either i hadn't even thought to test em till now..
Same here. When clicking on trailer button from movie info screen, I go back to movie list screen.

Maybe it has something to do with the Youtube add-on, as that is were I get my trailers from (setting in scraper) and the add-on will not start from programs as well.
I have done some more testing and found that it will play Trailers that are stored locally as I downloaded some through Ember Media Manager, but if you just try to access the trailers without them stored locally I get the exact same thing as mentioned above. It will just go back to the movie screen.

I posted my logs above, but it would help if some of you could post yours as well. Hopefully this is fixed in final release. My media center doesn't feel complete without trailers Wink

Glad to know it's not just me though.
Hmmmm....it seems to be working perfectly fine for me. Can I just confirm, are we talking about the same thing? I just went to my movie collection, brought up the movie information screen, and clicked the trailer button. Is that what you guys are doing? For me, on my ATV2, it works just fine--no trailers are stored locally on mine.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
canadave Wrote:Hmmmm....it seems to be working perfectly fine for me. Can I just confirm, are we talking about the same thing? I just went to my movie collection, brought up the movie information screen, and clicked the trailer button. Is that what you guys are doing? For me, on my ATV2, it works just fine--no trailers are stored locally on mine.

Hey Canadave,

Yeah, that is exactly what we are talking about. Do you have the Youtube Plugin Enabled or turned off? Just curious?
Youtube plugin appears to be enabled. That's what's playing the trailers, anyway.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hmmm....I was just curious if the plugin had something to do with it. I've tried it with the Youtube plugin on and off. I guess until a Dev steps in I'll just chalk it up to a bug and have to start downloading all trailers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV 2 Bug] Movie Trailers Wont Work In Beta Eden.0