• 13(current)
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon
Does using the addon via XBMC remove the regional restrictions aka blackouts?

EG, If i am in ottawa, it would not show ottawa games.
I don't know. You have to try it yourself.
xmbc add-on is now working
and the quality of the picture is amazing and way better than through
chrome or IE
no lag
its like watching regular tvf
(2013-01-20, 00:13)Carb0 Wrote: I don't know. You have to try it yourself.

I would love to, but I don't want to spend $50 if the games will all be blocked out Smile Thought someone might know.
i'm trying the winnipeg/ottawa game
one feed shows that its not available, the other feed says, it ll be back aftercommercial break
i am in blackout region for jets/cbc games (according to gamecenter through browser)

well, i just checked again, and winnipeg/ottawa game is working yet, through gamecenter, it does not
(2013-01-20, 00:50)Swiper the Fox Wrote: i'm trying the winnipeg/ottawa game
one feed shows that its not available, the other feed says, it ll be back aftercommercial break
i am in blackout region for jets/cbc games (according to gamecenter through browser)

well, i just checked again, and winnipeg/ottawa game is working yet, through gamecenter, it does not

Cool, I just noticed there is also a 5 day refund policy so I will give it a shot.
I'm in the UK and i just finished watching the LA game that was blacked out on all my other devices, so heres hoping that keeps on happening.
So far so good everything started working and it's flawless nice pictureSmile I'm in montreal let's see if it blackout on me at 7pm.
You would need a VPN to circumvent any blackouts.
Our net connection should be plenty fast enough (24Mbps ADSL2+, about 50 meters from the exchange) but we had to resort to the 1600kpbs stream from the website. That said, we are in Australia, the land of shitty Internet.
I must say, Carb0
this add-on is A - f&*&* - MAZING !!
so glad i moved to xbmc from boxee
I was messing around trying to sort out a free VPN to see if i could get my xbox or apple tv to play nice and i thought i would try on the off chance this worked and it did, still no idea how or why it happened but very glad that it did
i'm an hour outside of toronto and obviously anything on cbc, tsn or any leaf game at all is going to be a blackout.. but on xbmc with the addon i watched the ottawa/winnipeg game just fine and right now i got the toronto/montreal game loaded up saying "the game will begin soon".. if this keeps up this is $50 well spent
Not sure about a VPN .. But did hear about dns addresses being changed to get us content.
I'm in montreal and watching the montreal game ,so not sure if Game Center folks screwed something up but I'm taking advantage of it Smile
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon14