Picture slideshow visualization?
It would seem there is room to add many visualization add-ons beyond the 3 standard visualizations to choose from while playing music. You have one that rips your brain out, throws it in a blender and then then serves it back to you as green goo; one that just spins a dancing bar graph in circles; and one that shows you sound waves. These are all fun to play with for 5 minutes, but they're not exactly the end all be all.

When selecting the "get more" option all it does it take you to the add-on repository area (where I see no visualizations category to select additional visualizations (i.e. fan art, slideshow, sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads, etc.) . It would seem that there is a lot of room for visualization support through add-ons. Maybe there is and all of us commenting on here just haven't found it yet. If that's the case, can someone point us to where to download a repository full of visualization add-ons?
I modified script.artistslideshow to add an option to show images from a local folder instead of downloading artist specific stuff from last.fm. I've asked that the changes be merged into the main plugin, but if you want to you can download the patched plugin from my github repo at https://github.com/pkscout/script.artistslideshow.

Please read the README file, as you have to either have a skin that supports script.artistslideshow or you have to modifiy one file in your skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture slideshow visualization?0