God I love CES and other cool tech on the horizon!
CES is almost here. This means new toys are on the way! So what new tech has you excited?

I'll Start.

We all love Wifi because it makes it easy to put a computer anywhere without having to run cables all around the house. Downside is that you can't really watch full 1080 rips without buffering. (Those that say that can must be decendents of Jesus)Rofl The solution is on the way.
Gigabit Wifi Cards

Not really my cup of tea but it does sound cool. Also a good way to hide your HTPC.
BryteWerks Projector/HTPC Combo

Definitely seeing lots of HTPC stuff on the horizon. Seems to be more accepted/adopted by the main stream public. What do you guys think? What are you excited for.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
dannggg gigabit wifi cards! seems to good to be true. So would that be like gigabit speeds wirelessly meaning no more use for cables?

That would be cool!

Anyone here going to CES?
I'm always excited for CES. I like seeing new tech come out. I'm hoping its a great year for hardware in regards to HTPC and streamers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
God I love CES and other cool tech on the horizon!0