Adding Hulu to home screen
I am using the night skin on Eden and am trying to add Hulu to the home screen. I have Hulu installed and working well and when I go into the skin settings and go to add the shortcut to the home screen it let's me assign the label but when I go to choose the favorite to map to, it comes up with an empty favorites box. Even though Hulu is definitely assigned as a favorite.

Any ideas why this might be happening?
anyone? I still cant get this to work. When i am trying to add the item from the favorites in the skin settings, it pulls up the favorites dialog but none of my favorites are listed.
Maybe, if you go ask in the Night skin forum, you will get a response. I only know how to select it on my default confluence skin.
i actually did but there seems to be nobody responding over there... Sad
don't know if this helps but have you tried convergence skin yet.
you can add four items to the home menu, set background and it looks great and works well with apple tv 2.
dibongo Wrote:don't know if this helps but have you tried convergence skin yet.
you can add four items to the home menu, set background and it looks great and works well with apple tv 2.

I have not seen that skin before. I think i just found the thread for it but the screenshots don't seem to load. where can i see the screenshots?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Hulu to home screen0