ND22 replacement?
I'm REALLY hoping that Zotac introduces something during CES.

Say they don't, what's a good replacement? I've got a couple buddies now who want an HTPC, and I think this was a spectacular platform, with the extra power to run SABnzbd Suite.
Zotac ND22 $288 free shipping on EBAY

Just an idea...
My Living Room Theater XBMC Mini-ITX Build
CASE: MI-100 - MOBO: ASRock A75M-ITX - APU: A6-3500
Kingston 4GB 1600MHz - SanDisk 128GB SSD -- DVDRW
W7 HP - Kodi 15 - Confluence | ATV1 w/BCM970015 & Crystalbuntu in the BR
maddog808 Wrote:Zotac ND22 $288 free shipping on EBAY

Just an idea...

Good deal still?
pricey
FWIW, I run SAB, SB, CP and XBMC 11.0 beta (using AEON NOX skin) on Windows 7 on my Acer Revo 3610 with no problems. The only time the video buffers is when the RARs are unpacking, and when SB & CP run their scripts. I just scheduled SAB to do all of this while we sleep, so it's now a non issue. The Menu is a bit laggy at times, but you get what you pay for. My buddy just bought one for $199 a couple months ago on Cheetahdeals, and that includes 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD, and W7, along with a wireless mouse and keyboard. Another friend of mine bought the Revo 3700 for $240. They both are happy with their HTPCs so far. I will upgrade eventually, but I'm waiting for a really smoking deal. In the meantime, I'm going to upgrade my UNRAID server software to a new beta version, and try installing SAB, SB, and CP on the server, and go back to XBMC Live on the Revo, as it was much snappier than XBMC on Windows 7. Good luck!!
My Living Room Theater XBMC Mini-ITX Build
CASE: MI-100 - MOBO: ASRock A75M-ITX - APU: A6-3500
Kingston 4GB 1600MHz - SanDisk 128GB SSD -- DVDRW
W7 HP - Kodi 15 - Confluence | ATV1 w/BCM970015 & Crystalbuntu in the BR
Not sure, if this will suit you but may be for your friends

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...on-PC.html

More info

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113824
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti