List/Review Partially Watched?
Hi all,

I have a query...

Is it possible to list partially watched movies or tv shows? I'm meaning in the sense that you can easily list "recently added" so something similar to that.

I'm asking as my brains neurons and electrical pulses are starting to fade so when I watch part of a movie 1 day, the next day I sometimes have to scroll through my movie or tv show lists to refind what it was! Confused

Cheers
Confusion is just a state of mind.
hi there!

something similar is being discussed in the skin development forum here.... haven't checked up on the progress lately so you should read up and see what's going on with it.

inspired by a plex feature called 'on deck' which offers you the next show of recently watched... but also half watched items will show up.
smart playlists have a 'in progress' rule. but you can't do a combined episodes and movies.
Cheers chaps, looks to me as still work in progess and got to admit majority of the posts on the link gobbledigook provided went over my frazzled head....will try to keep and eye on the thread though.

Thanks for the info and the very quick replies.

Cheers
Confusion is just a state of mind.
I've already added it to XeeBo Nightly (available from my repo - see sig) and it will be in the official repo very soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
List/Review Partially Watched?0