wall for music and add menu
Hello,
First of all, excuse me for my english...
My name is nicolas, I leave in paris and I used xbmc pre-eden on win7 and I test the skin transparency 4.0.4 (very cool !)

Everything is ok for me except two points :
- I could see on the forum the transparency version 2.11 with a music view really excellent :

I want exactly this view with background wall cover and in first plan, cd box about selected album and a player with buttons play/pause, stop, previous and next.

I want to known if it's possible to obtain this view on the last version of transparency and if yes how is it possible ?

- my second question is about the main menu.
I want to create smart playlist for ld movies, hd movies, cartoons, others vids and use optionnal menu but there's only 3.
Is it possible to add other optionnal menus ?

Thanks for your help and please, explain quietly because my english...
1) while playing music, go to the fullscreen visualization window ('tab')
and bring up the music osd ('m')
click on the 'customize...' button (see screenshot) and select the 'album icons' option.
you also need to enter the path where your album icons are stored.
(tip: use the artwork organizer script to copy all album thumbs to one folder)

2) you will have to modify the skin to add more menu buttons.
i'm afraid i can't help you with that
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie for these informations.

I could discover the fullscreen window ('tab'), customize with album icons and the artwork organizer script (very good script !)

last question about music menu :
when whe are on an album (see screenshot), when we click on a song, is it possible to go directly on the fullscreen without click on ('tab') ?

About the menu. Is it hard to modify the source code ?
lot of xml contains the menu ?
nicofromparis Wrote:Thanks Ronie for these informations.

I could discover the fullscreen window ('tab'), customize with album icons and the artwork organizer script (very good script !)

last question about music menu :
when whe are on an album (see screenshot), when we click on a song, is it possible to go directly on the fullscreen without click on ('tab') ?

no, it's not possible.

nicofromparis Wrote:About the menu. Is it hard to modify the source code ?
lot of xml contains the menu ?

i think it's not really easy if you have no skinning experience.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
wall for music and add menu0