Can't get Eden to work with MySql
Hi i have just installed Eden on my media center, but i can not get Eden to work with a MySQL database, it refruse to create the tables it self and will not work with version 10.1 ether.
Also all runes fine but if i add the advancedsettings.xml to the userdata directory will be main menu become laggy as hell.

Have any one else had this problem / know of a way to fix it?
Serious lack of information here. It's impossible to identify your problem with so little to work with. Your statements initially lead one to believe you are upgrading from Dharma with a working MySQL setup, then you say 10.1 doesn't work either. So are you trying to set up MySQL for the first time EVER or are you trying to upgrade XBMC versions with a fully functional MySQL setup?

Secondly, and probably should have been firstly, debug log. People can guess at your problem and offer you 100 different solutions but the majority of them will be wrong or not applicable. Debug log will show what the problem is and how to fix it.

Get started setting up a brand new MySQL install here:

Wiki How-to page

How to get a debug log here. Be sure to read the section on enabling debugging.
It was more a general question then a specific problem.
But i found the problem, xbmc have change the way the database workes since last time i set it up, not it adds a number behind the database, so if i have created the database for it will it not work properly!
Simply do not create the database and it works.
Read Sig.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get Eden to work with MySql0