Eden beta issues
Hi guys, ive been playing round with xbmc for about a year now and decided to install the new Eden beta on my new media center. It had been working flawlessly for about 3 weeks, last night i turned it on after adding new media to my movies and tv shows folder to find an error saying "error script failed :recenentlyadded.py".

Most new media that is moved to my movies and tv shows folder are no longer cataloged through xbmc.

has this happened to any one else and what may have caused it?

Also any ideas when the weather forecast will be up and running?
There shouldn't be a recentlyadded addon anymore in Eden. In Dharma there was an addon script.recentlyadded but that was removed for Eden as the functionality is available from XBMC itself. Try uninstalling the addon through XBMC and/or deleting that addons directory from your userdata addons directory.

If you want weather to work you need to manually enable it in XBMC's settings. Go to Settings -> Weather -> General and select a weather plugin to use (wunderground is delivered with XBMC IIRC). Then use the "Settings" option to specify your locations. That should get it up and running.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hi Motellese,
Thanks for your suggestions. There is nothing in the addons directory within xbmc nor the addons userdata directory. Any other options here?
Hi, I'm having the same problem.

I had the "recentlyadded" addon which I've now removed, but I'm getting 3 blank "preview" for the recently added movies.

I thought it was maybe because I did not add any new movies, but this is not the case, as I've just added one to my library which it picked up fine, but the recently added movies is still displaying 3 blank preview thumbs.

But even before upgrading to Eden, it use to display at least the last 5 or 6 most recently added movies and only displayed the 3 thumbs but I could navigate, but now... as I said... nothing!

So you know, I've log a bug a few minutes ago just before finding this thread.

Also in regards to the weather, I had already done what you suggested, but I constantly get a "script failed: weather.wunderground" error. I use to get this as well with weather.com, but eventually got it to work somehow, but now it's back and no weather is coming up... For Dublin, Ireland. I just read somewhere that it is geoip based, but I still tried to select Dublin, Ireland as my location, but nothing is happening.

Note that while I use to have 3 locations, it now only enables one... Should this be happening?

Thanks.

T.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden beta issues0