Eden update help
Hi there, I've been lurking around for a while getting lots of help from the forum without ever really having the need to post. I have everything set up and working well (I think :p), but I just have a small problem I was hoping somebody could help me sort out. I've looked through the thread and the wiki, but to no avail, but please don't kill me if this info is out there somewhere!

So anyway, I updated xbmc to the latest build yesterday, which is Eden? When I go into my movie library, I seem to be missing the "back-up" button (2 dots) that would let you sort your movies by "Genres, Title, Year, etc.", If I then bring up the side panel and select and then deselect "flatten" (which pops you out of my movie library) and go into movies the "Genres, etc." list comes up again. If I select to sort by anything except "Title" I can get back to that list by selecting the "back-up" button at the top, but when I select "Title" that button is no longer there.

Sorry if that was a bit long-winded or difficult to follow. Has anybody else come across this? Is there a way to fix this properly or will I have to keep on bringing up the side panel? I know it's not a big thing, but it's really bugging me Confused Nod
Try checking the settings in

Settings -> Appearance -> File lists >Show parent folder items

and see if it is activated
Thanks for the reply, I had a look there but it's already selected.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden update help0